Views: 4907|Replies: 18

The Fed’s Monetary Policy of Zero Interest Rates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-6 04:57:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-6 04:05

The Fed’s Monetary Policy of Zero Interest Rates“                                                                                                                                                                   
"A More Than Questionable Bernanke Fed Monetary Policy.”
The Fed’s Monetary Policy of Zero Interest Rates

By Prof Rodrigue Tremblay,       March 05, 2013

Excerpt:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), 3rd US President

“It is well enough that people … do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” Henry Ford (1863-1947), American automobile industrialist
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” Frederic Bastiat (1801-1850), French economist
It is becoming increasingly obvious that the Bernanke Fed’s monetary policy of fixing short-term interest rates at close to zero percent, and (with inflation at two percent or so) of forcing negative real interest rates, was primarily designed not to help the U.S. economy but to shore up the super large American banks that were on the verge of bankruptcy when the investment bank Lehman Brothers failed on September 15, 2008. Indeed, with this policy, the Bernanke Fed has transferred hundreds of billions to these super banks at a huge cost to the rest of the economy and to international holders of U.S. dollars.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 12:25:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-6 12:26

Plunder.....

Plunder is when creditors charge you ludicrous or onerous interest rates

That is what China is famous for......go ask the small medium enterprises SMEs in China.

Plunder is not when they charge you low or zero interest rates.........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 12:41:12 |Display all floors

RE: The Fed’s Monetary Policy of Zero Interest Rates

Excerpt:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), 3rd US President

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 12:46:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-6 12:41
Excerpt:

Dow Jones at record high
Inflation under control
Low interest rates

Rats complain
But everyone else very happy
Very grateful to Bernanke the Great.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 15:14:23 |Display all floors

RE: The Fed’s Monetary Policy of Zero Interest Rates

Bernanke Dollar Destruction & The Global Economic RESET[size=0.9em]

[size=0.9em]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=TLxNE0YoKIo2s&v=xinneSa-lw0

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 16:27:27 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-6 15:14
Bernanke Dollar Destruction & The Global Economic RESET

Dollar destruction?

How can dollar destruction when....

Stock market at record high, interest rate and inflation at record lows?
And investor confidence is excellent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 17:16:33 |Display all floors
The zionist banking cartels run the worst fraud ever seen in history and they are to blame for most problems that occur everywhere. Better do as Kennedy planned and even ordered before they killed him, a national government owned bank to stop the bankster fraud of the Federal Reserve.

Governments must brake up the banking cartels and the only way of doing so is by eliminating corruption that the banking cartels use to buy politicians.

First of all people need to know that the Federal Reserve in not federal at all, it's simply a zionist banking fraud and they don't guarantee anything for the USDollar, it's worthless paper with some ink on it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.