Author: sansukong

Ice-Free Antarctic, Arctic Predictions in the Toilet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-11 14:31:50 |Display all floors
Rat

Always so full of deceit, ignorance and lacks basic research.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 10:50:31 |Display all floors

RE: Ice-Free Antarctic, Arctic Predictions in the Toilet

sunshine hours     
September 23, 2013                                                                                                                                                      
IPCC AR5 Admits They Have No Clue About the Arctic and the Antarctic   

Filed under: IPCC AR5,Mockery,Morons — sunshinehours1 @ 1:05 PM

From the leaked AR5 Summary:There is robust evidence that the downward trend in Arctic summer sea ice extent since 1979 is now better simulated than at the time of the AR4, with about one-quarter of the models showing a trend as large as, or larger than, the trend in the observations. Most models simulate a small decreasing trend in  Antarctic sea ice extent, albeit with large inter-model spread, in contrast to the small increasing trend in 30 observations. {9.4.3}“ “one-quarter of the models showing a trend as large as, or larger than, the trend in the observations”Translation: 75% of the models were wrong about Arctic Sea Ice. But we’ll claim we got it right when we only got it right 25% of the time.“Most models simulate a small decreasing trend in  Antarctic sea ice extent Translation: None of the models got Antarctic Sea Ice right.What a joke.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 13:33:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-24 10:50
sunshine hours     
September 23, 2013                                                             ...

This rat keep purging his rat deposits here.
How creative is that?  How original is that?

The rat is just spamming,
Advertising and promotion work for some the world's dirtiest liars........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 01:49:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 10:21:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-5-7 21:02:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-8 02:55:11 |Display all floors
I agree that human-made CO2 is one cause of global warming. Nevertheless, since poverty (and the danger of war which it causes) is a more imminent threat to human survival and progress, let's not cut CO2 emissions unless we can at a very low cost.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.