Author: voice_cd

What’s your 'Chinese dream'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-7 09:04:19 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-4 22:13
my hope is to see china developin in equal parts of the country not just my hometurf, GuangDong  {:s ...

Yes, good. Be a proud Chinese and show the world that Chinese people are for peace ad prosperity!
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 09:10:37 |Display all floors
Juchan Post time: 2013-3-5 10:15
I am a colllege student majoring in clinical medicine.There's no doubt that i will be a doctor soone ...

Yes, uphold the spirit of Che Guevara, Hugo Chavez and Mao!
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 13:01:18 |Display all floors
my  dream  is to make  my family have a good life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 17:00:44 |Display all floors
robustbrother Post time: 2013-3-5 14:33
My dream is to be a citizen of china!but I have been a resident from 1968 when I was born in china!

You are not a Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 11:12:02 |Display all floors
No one knows ,except myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 11:48:10 |Display all floors
as far as i am concerned, there are different dreams in different phases. when you have fulfilled your dream, the next and higher dream is waiting for you.   as a middle-age man, my dream is to give my son better education condition and sent him abroad for advanced study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 11:49:52 |Display all floors
Just a simple life。A beloved wife ,a nice child ,healthy parents,a somewhat big house and a car。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.