Author: voice_cd

What’s your 'Chinese dream'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-6 04:08:35 |Display all floors
I am not Chinese, but I am going to answer this question anyway from the perspective of a foreigner.

My dream for China is for continued peace and continued improvement of the lives of all who live within her borders.

My own personal dream related to China is to master your language and spend as much time there as I can so I can learn more about your culture and your people. That and finally learn to play my pipa well. :-)  (Yes, that is my own pipa in the picture.)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-6 14:58:08 |Display all floors
For our country, I hope China could become a more prosperous and powerful country fundamentally; for myself, I wish I could have my own company and make money, then I can treat my parents with filial respect, coz now my low wages isnt enough for me, let alone giving them, and I guess perhaps this is the common dream for almost all 80's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 19:12:09 |Display all floors
my dream is pass cet6 and get a stable job after graduate from college ,and look at the world and know  how beautiful the world is ,

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-6 20:49:19 |Display all floors
JOB......
JOB = Just Over Broke

“All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 01:07:49 |Display all floors
huaren2323 Post time: 2013-3-5 10:58
China and Chinese everywhere is respected for its civility, intelligence, compassion, determination, ...

With respect, you obviously don't read what many "Chinese" here write!

You also have, it appears, no idea of international perceptions, and experiences of, and with, Chinese people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 01:09:59 |Display all floors
 弹头 Post time: 2013-3-6 19:12
my dream is pass cet6 and get a stable job after graduate from college ,and look at the world and kn ...

A good dream, best of luck in your test!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 02:52:18 |Display all floors
huaren2323 Post time: 2013-3-5 10:58
China and Chinese everywhere is respected for its civility, intelligence, compassion, determination, ...
China and Chinese everywhere is respected for its civility

That's an ideal that is far from reality when we read and see the lack of civility displayed among many Chinese

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.