Views: 18932|Replies: 42

What’s your 'Chinese dream'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-4 16:46:18 |Display all floors

Whether in media or web world, "Chinese dream" has become a buzzword. Different people have different dreams and different people may take different paths to pursue their dreams. What are your dreams? Have you fulfilled your dreams? Are there more possibilities in China than elsewhere in the world? Is fast growing China the dreamland for expats to pursue their dreams? Share your Chinese dream with us. Or challenges or hardships while achieving your dreams are also welcome.

1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-4 16:59:03 |Display all floors
My dream?

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-4 17:02:28 |Display all floors
Before university study, I had dreamed to study in a university.

After graduated, I dreamed to be an technical expert.

What's my dream now? I am a little confused.

I am a China's citizen.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 22:13:15 |Display all floors
my hope is to see china developin in equal parts of the country not just my hometurf, GuangDong  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e181:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 10:15:36 |Display all floors
I am a colllege student majoring in clinical medicine.There's no doubt that i will be a doctor sooner and later.but i am not satisfied with the status quo,for i want to travel around China or the wqorld,studying abroad as well.
The human must have the will,otherwise will accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 10:30:50 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-4 22:13
my hope is to see china developin in equal parts of the country not just my hometurf, GuangDong  {:s ...

Fair enough!

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-3-5 10:58:34 |Display all floors
China and Chinese everywhere is respected for its civility, intelligence, compassion, determination, and ability to live together peacufully and productively in a world where race, religion and rhetorics are inconsequential.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.