Author: Eudaimonia

How does it feel to be soooooooo brainwashed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-5 03:05:06 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-3 19:09
I ask the Chinese people, who's television (as i could clearly see in my visit) constantly (ALL THE ...

it doesnt need to brainwash people to know Japs are devils~
every Asian knows it~
only Anglos like u doesnt...why?...bcos they are ur dogs~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 03:05:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-3 21:19
Do ants feels?

Bees got feelings?

just like you~
Anglo dog~ bravo~
but still u didnt realize it~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 03:07:07 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-3 23:17
I don't disagree with you at all, actually if you recall i made a topic ~2 months ago about hollywo ...

exactly what u propagate here~
exactly~
u solved ur propagandas here~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 03:08:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-4 21:10
We wonder how Chinese folks acquire such quaint terminology ("yanks"), bearing in mind that their  ...

shut ur hole pu.ssy~
u got no business here~
go propagate some where else~

u FAILED~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 05:36:16 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-3-5 03:07
exactly what u propagate here~
exactly~
u solved ur propagandas here~

Are you the one that voted "not bad"?

If not then please do vote.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 06:46:56 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-5 05:36
Are you the one that voted "not bad"?

If not then please do vote.

I wonder how does it feel to be abck in Greece being a "China expert". Alas, a few days in China, does make you an expert, right? (NOT!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 07:18:22 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-3-5 06:46
I wonder how does it feel to be abck in Greece being a "China expert". Alas, a few days in China,  ...

I'm not a China expert by any stretch of the imagination. Still i didn't even remotely expect to encounter what i did encounter on my trip to Beijing. Before i visited Beijing i thought: "We have ultra-nationalist idiots here in Greece too and the chance of a tourist running in to them or their work is very VERY slim, so my chance of noticing anything even remotely related to ultra-nationalism in China is probably very slim too".

This is why me encountering several times on my trip Chinese anti-Japanese ultranationalism cannot simply be by chance. BUT i do welcome people who counter my argument with an argument of their own.

For example, you could say... "No, you seeing 12 days in a row 5-8 tv-channels showing anti-Japanese tv-series/movies allmost all day long was by chance, this isn't what it's normally like. During the spring festival it's tradition to bash the Japanese all day long".

Sure it's doubtful that i'll buy some lame excuse like the one that i wrote but if you say something that makes sense i'll accept it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.