Author: Eudaimonia

How does it feel to be soooooooo brainwashed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-3 23:32:24 |Display all floors
A sign of being brainwashed is:

if one person repeads the same song over and over again, without any variation.

We have some song birds here.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 23:36:53 |Display all floors
Also, they don't feel they need to be responsible for lies like "WMD in Iraq" and brainwashed the population to justify a war.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-3 23:49:50 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-3 19:09
I ask the Chinese people, who's television (as i could clearly see in my visit) constantly (ALL THE ...

I do not believe you have framed your question very well, whatever that is  ........

Why do you feel 'brain-washed' .......   ??

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-3 23:53:54 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2013-3-3 23:32
A sign of being brainwashed is:

if one person repeads the same song over and over again, without an ...

I think he means where people copy-and-paste egregious information on one topic when the obvious is so patently untrue  ..........

One such idea might be the articles you paste on the backward country of the Philippines which had a head-start on China after WWII and was never able to make that advantage work ........

The truth is that this should be the first question asked before all the other tendentious ideals ......... !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 08:43:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-4 08:49

An education for idiots :

In China, it is government that controls TV and newspaper. does state run media enjoy enough credibility to brainwash people?

Answer : No.

Who enjoy such credibility?

"Free" media in "free" world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 08:46:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-4 08:49

Who control public opinions and information in "free" world :

Answer : "free" media.

What do people in "free" world know other than what their "free" media has told them?

Answer : nothing.

Do people in "free" world say anything their "free" media doesn't like?

Answer : no.

And "free" people in "free" world claim they are free because they can freely bash someone who don't control public opinions.

Go figure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 10:05:01 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-3 23:17
I don't disagree with you at all, actually if you recall i made a topic ~2 months ago about hollywo ...

The core of "brainwashing" talks about whether the message is true or not. You complain about Chinese media coverage about Japanese attrocities, yet you don't really know whether the Japanese really that bad or not.

In "WMD in Iraq" case and all those Islamophobia spread by Hollywood, all based on lies and fabricated incidents. Yet we don't see the western world feel annoyed to be brainwashed by it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.