Author: sansukong

New Ice Age - Piers Corbyn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-4 17:00:31 |Display all floors
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 20:08:43 |Display all floors
The rat found himself in a landmine ......

And will run away to start another thread some where.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 01:57:11 |Display all floors

sansukong,
Rat

what say you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 08:27:22 |Display all floors

So where is the coward sansukong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 10:46:31 |Display all floors
Here is what one climate sceptic rat, Anthony Watts says of Piers Corbyn.....

Makes comical reading to read what one rat says of another rat.....

I’ve been given a link in email today to a public forecast page for July by weather prognosticator Piers Corbyn, which you can investigate in full yourself here. I find his web pages and forecasts hard to read, and even harder to accept any more, because in my opinion, he presents them like a carnival barker with overuse of  exclamation points, bright colors, over bolded texts, random font changes, and fantastic claims. It tends to set off my BS meter like some tabloid newspapers do. Here’s his USA forecast for J

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 12:37:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-5 12:39

Two rats fighting over territory..........

And sansukong side kicks for both

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 18:48:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.