Author: sansukong

New Ice Age - Piers Corbyn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-4 01:25:48 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2013-3-3 23:48
He sorta predicts a mini ice age every winter. He's a bit of a joke - all the tabloids in the UK tur ...

Predictions of a coming ice-age is unlike a lucky lottery draw, of which the results, can be immediately known.
Translating .......

预测研究即将冰河期不同的是,其中的彩票抽奖结果可以立即知道。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 08:52:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-4 01:25
Predictions of a coming ice-age is unlike a lucky lottery draw, of which the results, can be immed ...

using joss stick is also a prediction..........................for rats...............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 09:04:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-4 09:05

sansukong RAT

the people who can believe coming Ice Age is as naive as those who believe the Mayan calendar and end of the world last year.

there is a mini Ice Age coming in 20,000 years due to the orbit of the Sun around the galaxy. ............................provided man's activities has not already scorched the Earth before then........................

As for the Sun. it is in a very stable cycle and getting gradually brighter if measured in millions of years time scale.

in fact, Nasa and modern science have  went beyond the joss sticks method and Mayan calenders method  of predictions favored by Rats
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 15:50:34 |Display all floors

RE: New Ice Age - Piers Corbyn

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 16:50:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-4 15:50
The Greenest Event - Piers Corbyn

You like to lick Piers Corbyn a.ss?

Why?

His a.ss smells better than yours?

Now, tell me in your own words what did the rat learn from Messrs Piers Corbyn?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 16:57:58 |Display all floors
Here is what one climate sceptic rat, Anthony Watts says of Piers Corbyn.....

Makes comical reading to read what one rat says of another rat.....

I’ve been given a link in email today to a public forecast page for July by weather prognosticator Piers Corbyn, which you can investigate in full yourself here. I find his web pages and forecasts hard to read, and even harder to accept any more, because in my opinion, he presents them like a carnival barker with overuse of  exclamation points, bright colors, over bolded texts, random font changes, and fantastic claims. It tends to set off my BS meter like some tabloid newspapers do. Here’s his USA forecast for July:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-4 16:59:41 |Display all floors
I wonder if sansukong is a side kick of Piers Corbyn?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.