Author: sansukong

Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: 'It's Time For The Person Who...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-11 11:33:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-11 09:25
If you say so ... But say it in goodER () English, my black snowball: It is "spread", past tense ...

Don't try to side-track the real issue. The grammar is not important. the facts and the truth are!

Translation...(not absolute)...

不要试图扯开,真正的问题语法并不重要事实和真相!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-11 12:39:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-11 12:22
Yes, all your threads basically are LIES. You know that, I have found out, and others know it too no ...

yes...............all sansukong stuffs are basically fundamentally lies.

you got it right on the head.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-11 12:55:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-11 12:56
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-11 12:50
Are you saying everyone lies except you? You didn't lie about the Chinese athletes stealing their L ...

We are saying all your stuffs are basically and fundamentally lies..............

including this Olympic stuff is basically, fundamentally lies intended to mislead, to misrepresent , be dishonest.

you sansukong are basically and fundamentaly just a bundle of lies.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.