Author: sansukong

Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: 'It's Time For The Person Who...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-8 00:17:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-7 22:54
Sans Souci:

I have informed this board on more than two occasions so far that your great role-mod ...

you can read it in my status page:

the moderators set the tone. if moderators are mad, forum is mad. forum is mad because the moderators are mad
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 12:11:31 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 12:35:28 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-9 12:11
‘Premeditated Murder of Science’: Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball says the UN IPCC’s 95% c ...

Seneca is right.

Why should this forum be subjected to your esoteric hobby?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 13:31:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-10-9 12:36
seneca Post time: 2013-9-7 21:54
Sans Souci:

I have informed this board on more than two occasions so far that your great role-mod ...
He has no respectability outside his lobby and right-wing circles.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT readers of a CPC-owned CHINESE PUBLICATION ARE SUBJECTED TO THE HOSTILE AND DISINGENUOUS PROPAGANDA FROM A U.S. AMERICAN PUBLIC RELATIONS SPINMEISTER.

What makes you think anyone should listen to a LIAR like you?

Translate ... (not absolute) ...                                                                                                  

是什么让你认为任何人都应该听像你这样的骗子吗?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 15:24:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 16:59:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-9 15:24
Related Article  ......

Where is Morano now, sansukong?

where is he hiding?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 19:34:56 |Display all floors

Where is Morano now, sansukong? where is he hiding?

Why should he be hiding?

To Contact Marc Morano:

http://www.cfact.org/about/contact/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.