Author: sansukong

Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: 'It's Time For The Person Who...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-28 20:47:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-28 20:28
AL GORE CLIMATE HYSTERIAAugust 22, 2013 18:00

Climatologist Tim Ball assesses Al Gore's extreme sta ...

you are worse than no moral immoral.

you are a tool of the polluting industries.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-28 21:16:26 |Display all floors
Investor’s Business Daily notes that the number of charging stations for electric cars is set to increase exponentially:

The number of fast-charging stations for electric vehicles will soar to nearly 200,000 worldwide by 2020, up from just 1,800 or so last year, says research firm IHS Automotive.

Japan is home to half of today’s fast-charging stations, and it will continue to utilize CHAdeMO technology, says IHS Automotive. Japan began deploying CHAdeMO, roughly translated as “charge for moving,” in 2009.

Germany is set on using CCS (combined charging system), while Tesla Motors is pushing its proprietary Supercharger system in the U.S., and has made adding more such stations a priority

=========================

and so while Japan , Germany and US surges ahead, The Balls and the sansukong wants the rest , including China to stay stuck in the mud..........................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 18:44:06 |Display all floors

Global Warming ; A Contrary View

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fu5Cz8d6PHE

Published on 1 Jul 2013

Dr. Tim Ball, the head of the National Resources Stewardship Project in Canada, shared his views on global warming. Many different types of climate cycles, specifically those related to the sun, can cause warming trends, he suggested. The increase in C02 emissions is overemphasized as a factor in warming, he argued, and the science in the film An Inconvenient Truth is based on faulty computer models.
Biography:
Dr. Tim Ball is a renowned environmental consultant and former professor of climatology at the University of Winnipeg. He has served on many local and national committees and as Chair of Provincial boards on water management, environmental issues and sustainable development. Dr. Ball's extensive science background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition, make him the ideal head of NRSP (National Resources Stewardship Project). His other work in such areas as water resources, sustainable development, pollution prevention, environmental regulations, the impact of government policy on business and economics will be invaluable as NRSP tackles other issues starting later in 2007.
The global warming controversy refers to a variety of disputes, significantly more pronounced in the popular media than in the scientific literature, regarding the nature, causes, and consequences of global warming. The disputed issues include the causes of increased global average air temperature, especially since the mid-20th century, whether this warming trend is unprecedented or within normal climatic variations, whether humankind has contributed significantly to it, and whether the increase is wholly or partially an artifact of poor measurements. Additional disputes concern estimates of climate sensitivity, predictions of additional warming, and what the consequences of global warming will be.[citation needed]
In the scientific literature, there is a strong consensus that global surface temperatures have increased in recent decades and that the trend is caused mainly by human-induced emissions of greenhouse gases. No scientific body of national or international standing disagrees with this view, though a few organisations hold non-committal positions.[citation needed]
From 1990--1997 in the United States, conservative think tanks mobilized to undermine the legitimacy of global warming as a social problem. They challenged the scientific evidence; argued that global warming will have benefits; and asserted that proposed solutions would do more harm than good.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 22:03:27 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-4 18:44
Global Warming ; A Contrary View

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fu5Cz8d ...

Sansukong

How come you unable to write any thing on the subject......

Yet works so hard to cut and paste?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 08:48:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-9-6 08:37

Global Warming Is A Fraud: Three More Pieces Of Evidence

Climate Change: Conventional wisdom, which is hardly conventional and rarely wise, says things happen in threes. What to make, then, of the three hits the global warming alarmist industry has suffered recently?
We've been told until Al Gore was green in the face that increased emissions of carbon dioxide were going to cause an increase in "dirty weather," that we were going to get stronger and more frequent storms.
Nearly a year ago, Gore called Hurricane Sandy a "disturbing sign of things to come" and wrote on his website that "we must heed this warning and act quickly to solve the climate crisis.
"Dirty energy makes dirty weather," he said, also claiming that "scientists tell us that if we do not reduce our emissions, these problems will only grow worse."
Of course, none of his dire predictions has come to pass, even as atmospheric CO2 has hit 400 parts per million, a threshold that's considered to be the gateway to a danger zone.
Two related news items, though, shine a disinfecting light on Gore's toxic rhetoric:
One, the U.S., according to USA Today, "is seeing its quietest year for tornadoes in more than a decade." USA Today also reports that "meteorologist Greg Forbes of the Weather Channel says 2013 is the third-quietest year, in records dating back to 1950."
Two, Bloomberg News is reporting that there have been no Atlantic hurricanes through August for the first time in 11 years, though "predictions were for an above-normal season."
The Northern Atlantic hurricane season ends Nov. 30, so there's time for a grand finale of storms. But that's unlikely. Matt Rogers, president of Commodity Weather Group, told Bloomberg that "if you don't get your first hurricane by or before August, it's extremely difficult to get those high storm counts, especially for hurricanes and major hurricanes."
The third event that completes our triad is the story of an international team of activists that set out to raise awareness of global warming but ended up bumbling into a truth it can't overcome.
"Climate change is transforming the Arctic and the world," Kevin Vallely, lead rower of Mainstream Last First, told the Climate News Network in explaining his team's effort.
"By traversing the Northwest Passage completely under human power in a rowboat, without sail or motor, the Mainstream Last First team will be able to demonstrate firsthand the dramatic effects climate change is having on our planet."

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 09:15:57 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-4 21:03
Sansukong

How come you unable to write any thing on the subject......

Yet works so hard to cut and paste?

Just because you have a parachute strapped onto your back, makes you an expert parachutist. Only a fool like you will think it is so!

Translation...(not absolute) ...
仅仅因为你有一个降落伞绑在你的背部,让你成为专家跳伞。只有傻瓜像你会觉得它是如此!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 12:02:53 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-6 09:15
Just because you have a parachute strapped onto your back, makes you an expert parachutist. Onl ...

Look at you, no moral immoral animal.

Have never wrote an original sentence on the subject.

Cannot write a proper sentence.

Yet so arrogant , so keen to promote Morano cheese.

And by the way......every post you need to shout, mental disease or amok?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.