Author: sansukong

Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: 'It's Time For The Person Who...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-3 18:32:29 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-3 16:53
It looks to me that your above statement is more fitting in describing yourself than anyone else.

Looks to you?

Yu look like a rat
You behave like a rat

Pretty obvious you are a rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 19:59:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-3 16:00
Sans Souci is in eternal liaison with professional liars and P.R. con artists.
Sans Souci is in eternal liaison with professional liars and P.R. con artists.

The gist of the matter is, you have lied about the Chinese athletes stealing their London Olympics gold medals. So that puts you to fit into your own description as the "external liaison with professional liars and P.R. con artists"?
Translating ..........

这个问题的要点是,

你撒了谎,中国运动员,偷了他们的伦敦奥运会金牌。

因此,可以让你融入自己的描述
对外联络与专业的骗子“P.R.骗子“?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 20:30:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-7 19:59
The gist of the matter is, you have lied about the Chinese athletes stealing their London Olympic ...

What have Chinese athletes got to do with crook Tim Ball?

Can rat provide an answer?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 02:13:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-8 02:16
seneca Post time: 2013-3-7 19:23
The gist of this thread is centred on your lies about the Climate Change, nothing else. What have  ...
What have Chinese athletes got to do with crook Tim Ball?

YOU LIE! YOU TOLD A BLATANT LIE !

You lied about the Chinese athletes stealing their London Olympics gold medals!

你撒谎!
你说了谎!
你撒谎中国体育健儿
偷了他们的伦敦奥运会金牌!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 08:30:39 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-8 03:05
SOON AND MORNER: Sea-level rise data based on shoddy scienceStemming the tide of political fear-mong ...

And so.....the whole objective of the excercise is?

Scared of carbon tax?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 09:55:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-7 21:11
I can prove that Sans Souci has ugly, sinister, hostile intentions when he is posting on the subject ...
If he was not such a snob he would know that the Chinese have some of the worst reasons to worry about their future.

Why the certain deep concern for China and the welfare of the Chinese people whom you so despise. Shedding your crocodile tears don't work for you in China. Next time before you speak, flash your mouth clean in the toilet bowl!
Translate ......

为什么在一定 深为关注,
对中国和中国人民的福利......你看不起的人。
您的鳄鱼的眼泪,
不能隐藏你的虚伪中国。
下一次你说话之前,闪烁在马桶清洁你的嘴!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 10:25:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.