Views: 17129|Replies: 58

Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: 'It's Time For The Person Who...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-2 13:14:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-2 12:19

Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: 'It's Time For The Person Who Leaked the CRU Emails To Step Forward'                                 

Read the Full Article

Ball on Climategate leaker: 'It is important for the person who leaked the emails from the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) in November 2009 and 2010 to reveal themselves and release the remaining 200,000 emails'

Thursday, February 28, 2013By Marc Morano  –  Climate Depot

Excerpt:
It is important for the person who leaked the emails from the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) in November 2009 and 2010 to reveal themselves and release the remaining 200,000 emails. The public are increasingly aware of the inaccurate science and failed projections of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). Those promoting the false science are pushing even harder as they lose ground, but a final disclosure would expose the full extent of the deceptions. This would force leaders to abandon policies already causing serious social and economic harm and develop policies based on proper science.

The idea of politics as the only motive developed because the CRU and the IPCC made global warming a purely political issue. Besides, why has motive got anything to do with the requests for scientific data and methods, especially when funded by taxes and used to create potentially devastating policies?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-2 18:00:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-2 15:18
Sans Souci thinks he can change the Chinese government's stance on climate change by posting disgrac ...
Sans Souci thinks he can change the Chinese government's stance on climate change by posting disgraced Tim Ball's claptrap.

So, you think the New Chinese leadership, should believe in you telling them, that the Chinese athletes stole their gold medals at the London Olympics then?
Translate ........

那麼,你認為中國的新領導應在相信你,告訴他們中國運動員偷了他們在倫敦奧運會上的金牌?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-2 21:05:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-2 21:07
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-2 18:00
So, you think the New Chinese leadership, should believe in you telling them, that the Chinese at ...

San souci

I have a hard time deciding you are a hard nut,
A hard of hearing,
A tool
or a vicious  liar

One of these days, I will find out.

And what is the connection between the criminal Tim and the Chinese leadership and Chinese athletes?

You want to tell us?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-2 21:38:56 |Display all floors
San Lucien

Those hacked emails a big deal to rats.

200, 000 emails scrutinized and what we got?

Zero, zilch, nothing that sticks.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 05:15:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-3 04:25
seneca Post time: 2013-3-2 19:49
You are losing the plot again, silly. This thread is not about Chinese athletes. It is about the l ...This thread is not about Chinese athletes.

You are accusing someone of being untrustworthy. Are you yourself untrustworthy when you tell lies about the Chinese athletes of stealing their gold medals at the London Olympics?  Or you have always being a big liar yourself?   

Translate ..........   您, 指责某人是不值得信任。你自己呢?你说谎关于中国的运动员的,窃取他们的金牌 在伦敦奥运会.或你自己都只是個大騙子嗎?[

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 08:56:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-3 11:22
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-3 05:15

Why the mods don't ban a rat of your character, I will never understand.

And dude.......why are you working for the American lobbyists in a China forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 16:53:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-3 15:58
seneca Post time: 2013-3-3 15:36
Tim Ball is a populist and a demagogue. Not a scientist. Not trustworthy. The only organisms that  ...
Tim Ball is a populist and a demagogue. Not a scientist. Not trustworthy. The only organisms that trust him are rats. And you.

It looks to me that your above statement is more fitting in describing yourself than anyone else.

Translate ...........

看起来,上面的语句 更贴合你 比其他任何人。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.