Views: 2153|Replies: 1

Beijing University Of Physical Education.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-28 17:04:41 |Display all floors
I arrived my campus several days ago and it is my first time to enter this forum for this year.this year,I will be graduate from my university where I have stayed for four years.Yeah,the result of my Postgraduate Entrance Exam has been declared yesterday and I did not obtain a satisfactory remark in this critical exam.accroding to my current remark and May I would not be qualified for the second-round exam.Beijing University Of Physical Education,which is the best university in the field of physical education in China and it is also my target university as well as.almost all of my teachers and my friends,they have total confidence in me.I also remembered the secretary of our department has talked,he said to me,you are most likely to be admitted by your target university.However,the result that I got would against their wishes.I failed to live uo to their expectations.A part of my friend suggested that I have another choice and they thought that I can be adjusted to other universities....To tell the truth,facing less-than-satisfactory result and I have no idea.I have not made fully preparations for stepping into workplace....I also wanna accept further education and I wanna be admitted by my target university,Beijing University Of Physical Education...which is my dream....I wanna try it again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-1 02:57:51 |Display all floors
I am sorry to hear that you did not do as well as you would have liked to do on the exam. I do not understand how the Chinese college entrance exams work. I believe you said you can take the exam again. Do you know in which areas you need to improve?

I hope you can find a way to continue your education, since that seems to be your goal. By the way, what exactly are you studying? (I know you said physical education - I was just wondering if there was a sub-field, such as coaching team sports or something like that.)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.