Author: sansukong

MUST SEE YOUTUBE: Little ICE Age - Big CHILL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-7 15:38:51 |Display all floors
/Milankovitch_cycles is mainstream science

Milankovitch theory describes the collective effects of changes in the Earth's movements upon its climate, named after Serbian geophysicist and astronomer Milutin Milanković, who worked on it during First World War internment.

problem is rats and tools of fossil fuel industry distorts the theory, exagerates the thoery, lies about the theory and use it against the science of AGW................that is not cool. That is fraud .
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 19:30:59 |Display all floors

" You are far from only being rude. You are are a liar, a hypocrite, a fake and a coward ...... all th ... "                                                   

Note to voice_cd,

What is wrong for calling a person who lies ... a LIAR"
What is wrong for calling a person who behaves out of his normal self ... a HYPOCRITE?
What is wrong for calling a person for what he is not ... a FAKE?
What is wrong for calling a person who runs off all the time when challenged ... a COWARD?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 20:05:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-8 19:42
Every time you are posting here you are

good job.........................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 20:06:16 |Display all floors
Now, I am more than convinced that all that I said of you are 100% the true. Your strong reactions confirm all your guilts. I must have hit your raw nerves to cause such strong reactions from a skum like you as you are!

Translate .....

現在,我感到比相信我說的你卻是如此真實的 100%。你強烈反應確認您所有的內疚。我必須擊中你原始的神經,引起如此強烈的反應,從 skum
像你像你是 !

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 21:15:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-8 20:51
I know you always say things without being convinced and only repetition makes you believe your ow ...

again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 03:53:22 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-9 03:11
Don't just shoot your foul mouth from your hip everytime you have nothing else of intelligence to  ...

Rat......

Your Google translate not working properly........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 16:00:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-10 16:48
If I added my authoritative voice to this forum calling every liar on the carpet, I would be calling YOU A LIAR 10'000 times a day, you dimvit!

Note to voice_cd,

Why is my reply to the above been removed mysteriously and clandestinely without official remarks. This is one of my several posts that been removed in this manner. Am I not allowed to reply to the above for saying:
TRANSLATE ....

请注意到  voice_cd:

为什么我答覆上述,
被除去神秘和秘密地,
无官方的言论。
这是我的几个职位,
,以这种方式被除去。
我不是不允许

可发言答辩上述的说法吗? :

"I would be calling You A LIAR 10,000 times a day, you dimvit!"

My original 'removed' reply......

"Authoritiative voice" ..... what are you talking about? Since when, anyone has heard of a LIAR p ...

What is wrong with my reply? I was pointing out the fact that since when people would take the "authoritative voice" of a liar seriously? If he would be allowed to call me " A LIAR 10,000 times a day", why then I am not allowed to rebutt his attack in the name of fair play?
Translate .......

我的答复是错误的吗?
我指出这个事实,
为什么人们应该采取,
“权威声音”的的骗子吗?
如果他将被允许说我,
骗子10,000次“,

那么,为什么不允许我
捍卫,他的
攻击

的公平竞争?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.