Author: sansukong

MUST SEE YOUTUBE: Little ICE Age - Big CHILL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-28 15:48:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-28 15:26
How would a scholarly ignoramus such as you KNOW what is the "truth"?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-2 18:10:12 |Display all floors

RE: MUST SEE YOUTUBE: Little ICE Age - Big CHILL

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-3 23:30

Antarctic Sea Ice Starts Growing Again 5 Days Early                                                                                                                           

FEBRUARY 27, 2013

tags: Antarctic

By Paul Homewood

http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/index.html

It appears that the Antarctic Sea Ice Extent has now hit its minimum for the year, and has begun growing again.

It reached the low point of 3.650 million sq km on 19th Feb, and currently stands at 3.736 million sq km.

Standard climatology, based on 1979-2000, suggests a minimum of 2.782 million sq km would normally be expected on 24th Feb, so this year’s minimum was 31% above normal.

Last year, the minimum arrived on 23rd Feb, at 3.116 million sq km.

http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/index.html

This continues the trend for the last 12 months,when ice extent has been consistently and significantly above the long term mean.

UPDATE    Thanks to PhilW for pointing out that I had missed the “million” from the figures!!!  I have now amended.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-2 18:28:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-3 11:28

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2013Shock: Warmist goes to Antarctica to draw attention to global warming, gets severe frostbite, abandons mission

Ranulph Fiennes pulls out of Antarctic trek after suffering severe frostbite - The Washington Post
LONDON — British explorer Ranulph Fiennes on Monday pulled out of an expedition to cross Antarctica during the region’s winter after developing frostbite — a bitter disappointment for an adventurer who had spent years preparing for one of the last great polar challenges.
Sir Ranulph Fiennes to Attempt First Wintertime Trans-Antarctic Trek
...the expedition team hopes ‘The Coldest Journey’ will draw attention to global warming — namely, the effect that climate change has wrought upon the polar ice cap.  [Via The Reference Frame]

POSTED BY TOMAT 8:47 AM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-2 21:35:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-2 21:11
Sans Souci is deploring the "little ice age" in his airconditioned Koala Limpid ice-house.

He needs ...

I get a chill whenever rats use the word warmist.......I really do.

Coming from Malaysia, I don't need anyone telling me I am a warmist.....I think Malaysia is warm enough as it is now. No kidding.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 15:33:07 |Display all floors

RE: MUST SEE YOUTUBE: Little ICE Age - Big CHILL

Related Article:

Allegedly 'Doomed' Arctic Has The Most Ice In Five Years And Below Normal Temperatures

Read the Full Article

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 15:51:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-3 15:14
I don't think people understand this esoteric "neologism". I can't find it in my dictionary. Do yo ...

The UMNO educated
The  undereducated  San souci

A Bas.tardly rat
Real Bas.tardly rat

Everyone already realize that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 21:22:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.