Views: 4216|Replies: 6

sunshine hours [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-26 05:40:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-26 04:48

sunshine hours  

February 5, 2013

Stop AGW – Try For 55% Unemployment Like Spain

Filed under: Mockery,Morons — sunshinehours1 @ 7:09 AM

Study: Global Warming Can Be Slowed By Working Less“Want to reduce the effects of global warming? Stop working so hard. Working fewer hours might help slow global warming, according to a new study released Monday by the Center for Economic Policy and Research.                                    

A worldwide switch to a “more European” work schedule, which includes working fewer hours and more vacation time, could prevent as much as half of the expected global temperature rise by 2100, according to the analysis, which used a 2012 study that found shorter work hours could be associated with lower carbon emissions.

The Center for Economic Policy and Research is a liberal think tank based in Washington.”
A “more European” work schedule???

Like Spain?

Spain unemployment rate hit a record: youth rate at 55%
Spain’s unemployment rate has hit a modern day record, and joblessness among young people has topped 55%.

Official data showed that the jobless rate in the last three months of 2012 rose 1% to 26%, or 5.97 million people.The figure, the highest since the mid-1970s, follows Spain’s prolonged recession and deep spending cuts.Spain unemployment rate hit a record: youth rate at 55%

(h/t Tom Nelson)

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 10:48:51 |Display all floors

Better way to stop  AGW.

Don't employ rats.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 10:54:08 |Display all floors

So, what you mocking this time, Rat?

Liberal NY and liberal California works harder than rat States...........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 22:26:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-26 22:27
seneca Post time: 2013-2-26 22:05
When Climate Change deniers link economics to their horniest wishes you can bet you get a misshapen  ...

I submit nobody can understand Spain,

A ticket to Classico between Barcelona and Real Madrid is still a few hundred Euros.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-27 00:36:00 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-27 03:05:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-27 03:09
seneca Post time: 2013-2-26 23:15
Yes, the Spanish authorities are overpricing sports events tickets so that they can pay back the l ...

One Ronaldo earns enough to feed ten thousand Spainians......

Who can understand that?

And sansukong..........

It is not because they want clean technology...........

You climate change deniers can find the most ridiculous things to support your ideologies.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 00:43:00 |Display all floors
There is an ice rock stuck in rat brain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.