- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 281 Hour
- Reading permission
II ] Interact With Her|
1. Look directly at her. While talking, make sure to look at her face and specifically her eyes. Pay attention to what she is saying so that when she asks you something or stops talking, you can continue the conversation intelligently. Don't get caught staring at her body (especially her breasts). Very few women like this. If she doesn't look at you or she ignores you, back off, and leave her alone for a little. Some girls don't like looking boys in the eyes and talking. Read her body language.
2. Help her out. Offer to carry something heavy, get her lunch at the office or do something nice for her. If she refuses, then wait until she really needs help or comforting, like when she's feeling down and having a bad day. Be friendly and outgoing to her. If she walks away quickly, don't follow her or say, "What??" just keep on going.
III ] Pop the Question
1. Make sure you look and smell nice. You don't need to get decked out in a suit and tie to ask a girl out, but make sure your clothes are clean and well-fit, that you've brushed your teeth and are wearing deodorant. You should never EVER wear the same clothes again, like you wear red sweatpants Monday, and then you wear them again on Tuesday.
2. Approach the girl you like. Don't worry about coming up with something overly clever. Simply say "Hi" or "Hey." As the conversation moves forward you can give her a compliment or ask her a question.
3. Keep the tone casual and fun. Don't make the occasion seem like a big deal. Flirt a little! Relax, crack a joke, and break the touch barrier.
4. When the time is right, ask her for a date. Ask her to go the movies or something else you both would be interested in. You could also invite her out to happy hour at a bar you both enjoy. Try to make it original.
- You might say: "I heard about this movie, _______. What do you think about it?" If she says she thinks it looks good, ask her if she'd like to go with you to see it. If she asks "As in a date?" say yes. Girls like guys who are sure of themselves much better than they do the cowardly guys.
- Another thing you might say while keeping the tone casual is: "I was going to check out this art opening on Saturday night. Do you want to go with me? I think it would be fun if we both went together."
5. Be confident. If she questions if you're asking her on a date, say yes. Girls like guys who are sure of themselves.
6. Be prepared for rejection. Keep your cool if she says no, smile and respond gracefully by saying, "No problem! Maybe another time." Change the conversation to something else or leave if you'd rather not hang around. Act as if you don't need her, because that sometimes will pique the interest of a girl. If she makes a face and yells, "Oh my gosh, no way!" this means that the girl is grossed out with you. Leave her alone and move on to another girl. Don't get your feelings too hurt though, this will leave you lifeless. Some girls just don't like this kind of stuff.