Views: 7005|Replies: 4

Chen Guangbiao calls for environmental protection [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-22 10:53:51 |Display all floors
Source:Agencies  Update Time:2013-02-22   

Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao(陈光标) steps down from the roof of a car during an event organized to parade people representing companies, which Chen claims pollute the environment, to publicly "shame" them, in Nanjing(南京), Jiangsu(江苏) province, Feb 21, 2013. Photo: Agencies

Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao (C) parades people representing companies, which he claims pollute the environment, during an event organized to publicly "shame" them and promote awareness on air pollution, in Nanjing city, East China's Jiangsu province, Feb 21, 2013. Photo: Agencies

People who are representing companies, which Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao claims pollute the environment, pose with signs in front of discarded fireworks packaging, during an event organized by Chen to publicly "shame" them and promote awareness on air pollution, in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Feb 21, 2013. Photo: Agencies

Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao (C) speaks to the media as people representing companies, which Chen claims pollute the environment, pose in front of discarded fireworks packaging, during an event organized by Chen to publicly "shame" them and promote awareness on air pollution, in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Feb 21, 2013. Photo: Agencies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 10:54:28 |Display all floors

People who are representing companies, which Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao claims pollute the environment, parade in front of discarded fireworks packaging during an event organized by Chen to publicly "shame" them and promote awareness on air pollution, in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Feb 21, 2013. Photo: Agencies

People who are representing companies, which Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao claims pollute the environment, parade on a street during an event organized by Chen to publicly "shame" them and promote awareness on air pollution, in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Feb 21, 2013.  Photo: Agencies\

Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao gives money away to street cleaners during an event organized by him, where people representing companies, which Chen claims pollute the environment, attend a parade to be publicly "shamed", in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Feb 21, 2013.  Photo: Agencies

An elderly woman talks to a man representing one of the companies, which Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao claims pollutes the environment, as he parades on a street during an event organized by Chen as a form of public "shaming" in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Feb 21, 2013. Photo: Agencies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 10:36:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by immouse at 2013-2-23 10:37
linlinlinlin Post time: 2013-2-22 10:54
People who are representing companies, which Chinese multimillionaire Chen Guangbiao claims pollute ...

is he a chinese national ?

i learned from the forum members tt chinese ppl r uncouthed ppl woud they care for the environment?  i wished i cd trust those ppl who attacked the chinse ppl n called them bad n uncouthed

i m stillgathering information n hope those ppl r telling me truths abt the chinese ppl n not LIES

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 11:42:18 |Display all floors
Chen is fond of the limelight and out of his mind.I don't  what he does is because he is so rich to be too free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 21:47:21 |Display all floors
ev'rybody has to chip in not just a few people in order to make it work  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.