Author: sansukong

Carbon tax hallucinations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-6 18:30:06 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-6 18:03
Deutsche Bank is controlled by the nazi founded gangster syndicate the Bilderberggroup that is the ...

Scam......

Plenty of scams.....just have to look at the rat deposits.....scams all.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 19:07:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-6 18:30
Scam......

Plenty of scams.....just have to look at the rat deposits.....scams all.......

Haven't got that with your rat yet, but possibly get it after a while...

Scam is often taught of like Ponzi scam or Ponzi scheme, something you sell but don't have, indefinitely, although it's bound to crash sooner or later. The balloon will burst if blown up further and further.

Carbon-dioxide tax is a typical Ponzi scheme as is interest rates also for that matter, the whole banking system is a scam. Because you can not lend something out, like money for example, and demand more of the same back unless the one you gave the loan to can produce more of what you gave as a loan, like print money himself. That is why the bank that prints money can never loose and the costumers can never get rid of debt.

Somewhat simplified but that's the way it is. If the government is the bank that prints the money, peoples debts from loans can be paid back with money the bank (government) buy products and services for. That is why it is in the peoples interest to own the bank instead of being looted by private banking cartels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 19:43:33 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-6 19:07
Haven't got that with your rat yet, but possibly get it after a while...

Scam is often taught of  ...

So scared of tax?

Dont want to pay tax?

Sh ..it no need wipe as.s hole?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 17:46:02 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 18:05:01 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-9 17:46
Related Article:

Well....any one expects China to good? To be responsible?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 18:06:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-9 17:46
Related Article:

Too many people have praised China' efforts......

They dont know what they are talking about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.