Author: sansukong

Carbon tax hallucinations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-23 15:44:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-23 15:52

EU CARBON PRICE TUMBLES

• Date: 20/02/13
  • Graham Lloyd, The Australian

THE European carbon market, which Australia has agreed to join, resumed its new year rout yesterday when progress on a rescue plan fell short of expectations.A European parliamentary committee voted in favour of a proposal to withhold almost a billion permits from a saturated market in an effort to boost prices. But the EU environment committee was unable to agree on legislation needed for the plan to be considered by the full European parliament.The committee will meet next week to continue work on the so-called “backloading” plan, which would postpone the auction of 900 million carbon allowances.Carbon prices fell 20 per cent to E4.09 ($5.28) in response to the delay in a repeat of the collapse that gripped the market last month, before closing at E4.58, down 10 per cent. Last month’s low was E2.81.
    The collapse of the European carbon market is an embarrassment for European leaders who have talked tough on fighting climate change. It is also a political dilemma for the Gillard government which has talked up Europe’s carbon market and carbon abatement policies to justify Australia’s carbon tax.

Full story

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 16:38:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-23 15:44
EU CARBON PRICE TUMBLES
  • Date: 20/02/13

• I dont believe you invested in carbon credits.....so what is your beef?

Lost your shirt?

The theory of AGW is beyond dispute.
    Details as to how, when , what is of course a subject of continous research even after temperature up another few degrees.

Now really.....what you know about EU carbon price? I would guess, next to nothing.
    I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 14:12:45 |Display all floors

RE: Carbon tax hallucinations

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-24 14:45

Green Mafia: 500 Police Raid Deutsche Bank Over Carbon Fraud
    Date: 13/12/12

Edward Taylor, Reuters
                                                                                                                                                           Deutsche Bank co-chief executive Juergen Fitschen was drawn into a widening tax evasion probe linked to carbon trading at Germany’s biggest lender on Wednesday as police and tax inspectors raided its offices. Around 500 police and tax inspectors raided Deutsche Bank, arresting five staff in a probe linked to a tax scam involving the trading of [...]

Read more  

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 15:33:57 |Display all floors
    sansukong Post time: 2013-2-24 14:12
  • Date: 13/12/12

• Yes carbon fraud.....

Done by rats like you i am sure.

These guys like you are just as irresponsible and crooks like you.
    I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 16:02:55 |Display all floors

RE: Carbon tax hallucinations

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-6 15:31

Carbon Tax could raise $1.5 Trillion for the US government. No wonder politicians drool over dire predictions.

Posted on September 7, 2012 by Editor
    Why do we need a carbon tax? A study by John Reilly candidly explains why this is not and has never been about the environment.

Continue reading →

Excerpt:

It’s all about power and money — specifically $1,500 billion dollars of it over 10 years. What better excuse to raise funds for politicians? They pretend to save the planet and use the funds to buy votes from people who don’t realize that they themselves pay for the “free” handouts — if not with their dollars, then with their jobs.

Jo Nova

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 16:20:14 |Display all floors
    sansukong Post time: 2013-3-6 16:02
    Carbon Tax could raise $1.5 Trillion for the US government. No wonder politicians drool over dire pr ...

And if they raise $1 trillion ,  no more rat food?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 18:03:22 |Display all floors
    sansukong Post time: 2013-2-24 14:12
    Date: 13/12/12

Deutsche Bank is controlled by the nazi founded gangster syndicate the Bilderberggroup that is the mastermind behind the whole carbon-dioxide scam.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.