Author: ttt222

Cross-Cultural Love: A Touching Success Story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-21 00:05:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-2-21 00:05
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-20 20:52
elmhurst, queens is full of hispanic & strictly ghetto i wouldnt put my newly wed there; the last  ...

You need to visit again...........a large part of Elmhurst is Chinese and full of Chinese immigrant. Isn't Lucy Liu out of Elmhurst and she was born there too.......and she is 30 plus.....

I know this as I was in Elmhurst in 2010 and I thought I was in China. Queens has blacks hence Jamaica Qboro, hispanics and Chinese/Koreans.all dividedinto their bits of the place
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 00:07:45 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-20 21:53
nu york full of black girls~
go after them~
i like black girls too~

are you suggesting that one shouldn't diversify girls portfolio? And what is the basis for this diktat?

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 00:10:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-2-21 00:11
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-20 20:52
elmhurst, queens is full of hispanic & strictly ghetto i wouldnt put my newly wed there; the last  ...

I was in  Elmhurst, you are wrong. It has a Chinatown. Yes ghetoo alright but newly wed might like the familiar faces! You can move to SoHo once acclimatised:)

Chinatown, Elmhurst (唐人街, 艾姆赫斯特)Elmhurst's rapidly growing Chinatown (艾姆赫斯特 唐人街)[2] is the second in Queens, in addition to the Flushing Chinatown (法拉盛華埠). Previously a small area with Chinese shops on Broadway between 81st Street and Cornish Avenue, this newly evolved second Chinatown in Queens has now expanded to 45th Avenue and Whitney Avenue and is developing as a
A third and fledgling Chinatown is now emerging in Queens, geographically between Flushing and Elmhurst, in the neighborhood of Corona.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 00:35:57 |Display all floors
A sense of quietness.

Like a
young dove
in the breath
of a feeling,
with a tender
desire in the
light of a
dream....

Francesco Sinibaldi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 00:59:17 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-2-21 00:07
are you suggesting that one shouldn't diversify girls portfolio? And what is the basis for this di ...

i didnt said that~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 01:01:52 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-20 06:49
ok...this sexy latino will be delivered to u...estimated time of arrival - 30 minutes later....so  ...

i like the twist & shout from her  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 01:12:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.