Author: ttt222

Cross-Cultural Love: A Touching Success Story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-20 13:10:09 |Display all floors
first-oceans Post time: 2013-2-20 11:10
time will tell whether it is true love or a fresh love at sight. Hope we can get updates after 3 yea ...

no more agreement
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 13:53:22 |Display all floors
wish them happy forever.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 19:51:32 |Display all floors

I wish them well but this union is troubling on so many levels!! Yann probably want an innocent village girl that will do his bidding and he'd be in for a shock. Deservedly so

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 19:54:38 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-19 23:40
and i'm still single in nu york (maybe i should fish where the fish are)   ...

You are missing a trick. Avail yourself to a ticket to China, gad about a bit spend dollars freely.......suitable woman will find you and presto, back in Big Apple. It's better to live in Elmhurst, Queens as she'd fit right in:)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 19:59:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-2-20 20:02
first-oceans Post time: 2013-2-20 11:10
time will tell whether it is true love or a fresh love at sight. Hope we can get updates after 3 yea ...

I will have to agree with you on this point!! Cynicism has little to do with it! I sometimes find city girls wanting due to all manner of reasons and a village woman will constantly come up short! Unless you are looking for a breeding machine which is silly.

I still  mock my mate for marrying a woman he thought he was rescuing! His idiocy in wanting to 'rescue' anyone allowed his radar to malfunction and he is sat there now, bitter as anything much to my amusement
Those the Gods want to punish falls in love at 1st sight! Yann's lust and loin has exposed his achilles!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 20:52:38 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-2-20 03:54
You are missing a trick. Avail yourself to a ticket to China, gad about a bit spend dollars freely ...

elmhurst, queens is full of hispanic & strictly ghetto i wouldnt put my newly wed there; the last time i was there like 20 years ago  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 21:53:13 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-19 23:40
and i'm still single in nu york (maybe i should fish where the fish are)   ...

nu york full of black girls~
go after them~
i like black girls too~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.