Views: 9940|Replies: 16

Final Pope 120 and Apocalypse ….. ! [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-18 15:41:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2013-2-18 15:43

Benedict XVI Is the Second-to-Last Pope, Says Irish Prophet Malachy

ABC News

The prophecies of the Irish saint Malachy, the 12th century bishop of Armagh who predicted all the popes, have thrilled and dismayed readers for centuries. He has stated there will be only one more pope after the current one, and during his reign comes the end of the world.

"In the final persecution ofthe Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

In 1139, then-Archbishop Malachy went to Rome from Ireland to give an account of his affairs. While there, he received a strange vision about the future that included the name of every pope, 112 in all from his time, who would rule until the end of time. We are now at the second last prophecy.

His predictions are taken very seriously. As one report states, "In 1958, before the Conclave that would elect Pope John XXIII, Cardinal Spellman of New York hired a boat, filled it with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber River, to show that he was 'pastor et nautor,' the motto attributed to the next Pope in the prophecies."

As for the prophecy concerning the 111th pope, Pope Benedict, the prophecy says of him, "Gloria Olivae," which means " the glory of the olive."

The order of Saint Benedict is also known as the Olivetans, which many claim makes Malachy's prophecies correct.The next and final pope then should be "Peter Romanus"

St. Malachy gave an account of his visions to Pope Innocent II, but the document remained unknown in the Roman archives until its discovery in 1590.

Many of the prophecies are spot on. For example, the one about Urban VIII is Lilium et Rosa (the lily and the rose); he was a native of Florence and on the arms of Florence figured a fleur-de-lis.

Pope John Paul II is Delabore Solis, meaning "of the eclipse of the sun." Karol Wojtyla, who would become Pope John Paul II, was born on May 18, 1920 during a solar eclipse.

Peregrinus apostolicus (pilgrimpope), which designates Pius VI, appears to be verified by his many journeys to new lands.

So is Benedict the second last pope? The Irish seer of the 12th century has said it will be so.

Time will tell.   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 21:45:19 |Display all floors
already referred to that in your last pope thread.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-18 21:47:44 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-2-18 21:45
already referred to that in your last pope thread.

Thanks for telling me something I knew already  ...........  

I was going to expand on that particular idea ........

If of course I am allowed to ......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 05:06:39 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-18 21:47
Thanks for telling me something I knew already  ...........  

I was going to expand on that parti ...

What are you waiting for to continue?
My approval?

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 10:44:33 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-2-20 05:06
What are you waiting for to continue?
My approval?

Inclination and time  ..........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 21:32:40 |Display all floors
AGAIN??? these LIARS never got tired?
keeps on babbling about END of world...again and again...and this prophecy and that prophecy...DUDE~!!!

they really that poor and want more people to join the church so they can collect more money into their pockets???
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 22:01:33 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-20 21:32
AGAIN??? these LIARS never got tired?
keeps on babbling about END of world...again and again...and t ...

Nothing like a good  ........

'End of the World' story  .......   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.