Author: sansukong

Subprime carbon is coming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-25 01:37:22 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-24 17:14
THERE’S NO CHANCE USA SIGNING UP TO CLIMATE DEAL                                         
Date: 30 ...

So what is the deal you talk about?

Any details?

Like how many rats we should kill?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 16:36:51 |Display all floors

RE: Subprime carbon is coming

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-4-16 17:09

Reposting missing post.

AP’s Seth Borenstein Shocker: FEDERAL REPORT: ‘GLOBAL WARMING DIDN’T CAUSE BIG US DROUGHT’ — ‘A random event’    Read the Full Article
'Last year's huge drought was a freak of nature that wasn't caused by man-made global warming, a new federal science study finds. Scientists say the lack of moisture usually pushed up from the Gulf of Mexico was the main reason for the drought in the nation's midsection. Thursday's report by dozens of scientists from five different federal agencies looked into why forecasters didn't see the drought coming. The researchers concluded that it was so unusual and unpredictable that it couldn't have been forecast. "This is one of those events that comes along once every couple hundreds of years," said lead author Martin Hoerling, a research meteorologist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. "Climate change was not a significant part, if any, of the event." Other scientists have linked recent changes in the jet stream to shrinking Arctic sea ice, but Hoerling and study co-author Richard Seager of Columbia University said those global warming connections are not valid. Hoerling used computer simulations to see if he could replicate the drought using man-made global warming conditions. He couldn't. So that means it was a random event, he said.

By Marc Morano -  Climate Depot      April 11, 2013 10:15 PM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 17:14:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-16 16:36
Reposting missing post.

AP’s Seth Borenstein Shocker: FEDERAL REPORT: ‘GLOBAL WARMING DIDN’T CAU ...

Why you obsessed with rats and rat stuffs?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 17:16:33 |Display all floors
Morano, Climate despot.........

That clue enough for civilised people to run away..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 04:34:49 |Display all floors

Sec. of State John Kerry gives Chinese free pass in new US-China climate pact; China only to do what is ‘nationally appropriate’

Read the Full Article

By Marc Morano - Climate Depot         April 16, 2013 11:33 AM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 05:05:51 |Display all floors

Lead author of 2012 federal drought report responds to critics

Yesterday we reported on a new study by the U.S. Federal Drought Task Force that stated global warming was not to blame for the much-politicized 2012 drought in the Great Plains. As the New York Times notes:"...

Read more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 16:43:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-4-18 15:59

Related Article .....

EU Parliament Refuses To Save Its Dying Carbon Market

The European Union’s climate change policy is on the brink of collapse today after MEPs torpedoed Europe’s flagship CO2 emissions trading scheme by voting against a measure to support the price of carbon permits.

Posted by MS at 8:17 PM

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.