Author: sansukong

Subprime carbon is coming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-19 19:35:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-19 21:15

Excerpt:

The newest game by the banks is carbon emissions trading.

The plan is to manufacture emission credit

certificates out of thin air, trade them between

big financial companies, and compel the rest of

us pay for them by producing real goods and

services. The new financial slavery.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 21:27:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-19 19:35
Excerpt:

But rats start from hatred of taxes and regulations and works backwards.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 04:21:27 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

Carbon credits are a fiat currency, the market will have the same players and similar rules: governments decree everyone must pay tax in dollars and… trade in carbon credits. The units are worthless without government backing. It’s a “free market” but at the point of a gun.

Once we let this system in there is no easy way to back out!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 06:20:06 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

we don’t trade carbon, we trade the right to air.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 08:47:22 |Display all floors
You trade your soul.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 08:07:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 17:05
I have always suspected our weaselly Sans Souci to be a MONEY MAKER PROFITEERING AND PROFITING FROM  ...

Excerpt:

Carbon emission permits are the latest paper currency, brought to you by the same crowd who profited from the world’s largest financial bubble. Same structure, same modus operandi, same beneficiaries, same use of exaggerations, half-truths, and tricky government statistics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 15:57:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-22 15:37
A more intelligent way to look at it is to see CO2 emission levies as a TAX designed to help payer ...

Esoteric rats.

Like to hide in esoteric ideas. Makes them feel smart and special.

You and I....we are  confident enough to accept what is obvious.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.