Author: sansukong

Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-19 14:39:20 |Display all floors
Sans, good article.

For once more, ignore the under-educated pipsqueak. They're unable to debate properly and rationally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:07:28 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-19 13:39
Sans, good article.

For once more, ignore the under-educated pipsqueak. They're unable to debate pr ...

It looks to me their agenda is to monopolise the whole forum and turn it into a China bashing mouth piece! To me they are only a couple of paid rowdy hooligans.   {:soso_e183:}
Translate ........

他们的议程是垄断整个的论坛和把它变成一个中国的抨击口件!对我来说,他们只是一对夫妇的没有文化的流氓。 {:soso_e183:}

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:10:37 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-19 14:39
Sans, good article.

For once more, ignore the under-educated pipsqueak. They're unable to debate pr ...

So tell me......

In your own words, what is good about the article............

You like rats?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:35:46 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-19 22:10
So tell me......

See?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:40:33 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-19 22:35
See?

See what?

See that you love rats?

Or see that you love to see smog in Beijing?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 06:37:21 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

“Nature Is Overwhelming” model. “In their diagnostic framing, they believe that changes to the climate are natural, normal cycles of the Earth.Moreover, “they strongly disagree that climate change poses any significant public risk and see no impact on their personal lives.”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 08:46:29 |Display all floors
What is this place?

A s.......it house to deposit sh.    ....it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.