Author: sansukong

Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-18 04:19:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 01:55
Misinformed, miksinforming Sans SOuci is - ridiculously - trying to misinfortm the public about th ...
97% of relevant scientists and experts think man is to a big extent responsible for global warming.

Oh really? Did you get the figures in your dreams?

Translate .....
哦,真的吗?你拿到的数字在你的梦里吗?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 14:14:50 |Display all floors
Its really

But no difference to you.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 18:37:29 |Display all floors
sans souci I call the Rat.

to the rat..............all esoteric ideas by special interest groups are absolute truths.

all mainstream ideas are conspiracies.

dangerous, very dangerous rat...................arrogant too.

as a gambling man, I will not put my money on the rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 03:13:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 17:17
2% of ?

I am a layperson and vote for the majority.
.........  to sow discord in the CD forum.

That is what the Chinese Authorities concerned should be genuinely worried and make a concerted effort to uncover the true identity of the author of the screenshot shown below ......
Translate .......

中国有关机关。
应该是厌倦,并作出协调一致的努力。
揭露的作者对截图下面所示的真实的身分......

bombchina seneca.jpg

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 08:15:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-19 08:16

Rat
Why dont you jump into the Klang River and drown your self?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 13:50:00 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-19 07:15
Rat
Why dont you jump into the Klang River and drown your self?

Why? Is the truth getting too close for comfort for your master?

Translate  ........
为什么呢?

这是不是太接近真理越来越多的不适感对你的主人吗?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 13:54:53 |Display all floors
Truth

Truth got any meaning in your hands,

Rat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.