Author: sansukong

Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-17 15:04:53 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 14:29
Come on! In this forum everyone knows who you are.... a compulsive liar, a hypocrite, a conman and ...

I know who you are....an oink oink rat spreading misleading thrash.

A one topic rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 19:33:26 |Display all floors
Elizabeth Muller (Director of BEST) ran a “Green government” consultancy. Just how impartial was BEST?
How independent is this project? Would BEST have ever seriously published a study showing anything other than a scary warming trend? This is emblematic of how fans of Climate Change Scares present their efforts with half-truths — lines that are technically “correct” but leave an impression that may be the opposite of the real situation.Elizabeth Muller is listed as “Founder and Executive Director” of the Berkeley Earth Team along with her father Richard Muller. But since 2008 it appears she’s been earning money as a consultant telling governments how to implement green policies, how to reduce their carbon footprint and how to pick “the right technologies” – presumably meaning the right “Green” technologies. Mullers Daughter Elizabeth registered “GreenGov” in 2008

Richard and Elizabeth Muller.  Image: Paul Sakuma/APShe registered their website and tried to register the trademark herself.“GreenGov™ is a service offered by Muller & Associates for Governments, International Organizations, non profits, and other organizations that work with Government. The aim is to provide politically-neutral counsel that is broad in scope while rooted in the hard facts of state-of-the-art science and engineering. The key is to make the right patch between the best technologies and [...]
August 1st, 2012

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 21:31:21 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 19:33
Elizabeth Muller (Director of BEST) ran a “Green government” consultancy. Just how impartial was B ...

A whole industry born to discredit scientists and expertise.

By doing their bidding, you think you are now a scholar?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 21:51:14 |Display all floors
Elizabeth Muller (Director of BEST) ran a “Green government” consultancy. Just how impartial was B ...

Dares not attack Muller because he is a life long Republican and supporter of Bush war in Iraq, besides Professor in Berkerly.....so resort to attacking the daughter.

Tell me......why shouldn't one with her expertise and knowledge work as consultant to governments?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 21:56:16 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 14:29
Come on! In this forum everyone knows who you are.... a compulsive liar, a hypocrite, a conman and ...

In this forum I know who you are...

A rat, a bilg drain rat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 22:10:30 |Display all floors

Does a China centric forum Need so many sansukong rat sh it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 03:56:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-18 02:58
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 01:52
If you rewally think you "know" who and what I am I have nothing to fear because you have the disa ...

What I know about you are doing in China is not important. What the Chinese Police knows about what you are doing in China is very important!
Translate ........

我知道你是在中国做什么并不重要。
中国民警知道你在做什么在中国是非常重要的!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.