Author: sansukong

Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-16 23:22:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-16 23:23
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-2-16 22:44
The paper's quality is quite good - but the abstract, which is supposed to include findings, sucks.  ...

Before you can discuss any of the statistics in OP......

Consider the reliability of the rat stuffs......

The OP has done its job in spreading doubts to you........but  it  is of rats by rats about rats......no kidding.

Because the real figure  is.....of 36,000 papers on the subject....99.9 % support the theory of AGW.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 01:20:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-17 01:14
oncle hugo Post time: 2013-2-16 21:49
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

It is also the truth, that ............这也是实话,那个............

Revealing the truth is like lighting a match , it can bring light , or it can set your world on fire ..-

Unknown

Translating .......

展露出的真理,就像点燃火柴,
它可以给人们带来光明,
或它可以设置你的世界着火了

{:soso_e183:}
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 01:51:56 |Display all floors
While Seneca actually lives and work in China.

Really? You see .... you are called a Jackass, not for nothing!
Translate .......

真的吗?。你被称作一个公驴。因为你的愚蠢!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 06:30:27 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 01:51
Translate .......

A what? For saying Seneca actually lives and work in China?

Doesn't this reveal so much of your ugly personality?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 06:48:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 01:51
Translate .......

That is a good academic paper with good objectives

.....but you didn't read it before you post, did you?

You are happy to paste it here because your source changed the title and hope that it can mislead people.

Whereas #1......that is an unsourced piece of journalistic thrash......you can tell from the language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 10:18:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-17 09:31
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-17 05:30
A what? For saying Seneca actually lives and work in China?
While Seneca actually lives and work in China.

That is exactly the point. How could he be evicted from China if he is not, as you put it: "lives and works in China", you Jackass?!!!

Translate  .......

這是就是這個意思。怎麼可能他被逐出中國如果他不是正如你所說:"生活和工作在中國",你公驢

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 10:22:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-17 09:42
oncle hugo Post time: 2013-2-16 21:49
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Btw, do you subscribe to " Live and let live " as your way of life?

Translate ......

顺便说一句, 你订阅的“活也让活”你的生活方式吗?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.