Author: sansukong

World not warming to climate change [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-15 13:24:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-15 09:53
There is no need for every year to set records.

2012 Was Not The Hottest Year In The USPosted on February 14, 2013by stevengoddard

NOAA has finally gotten their 2012 data set (almost) complete, and it turns out that 2012 was the second warmest year in the US after 1921 – and was slightly warmer than 1931 and 1934

They claim that 2012 was the warmest (by a large margin) because they tamper with the data before releasing it to the public. NOAA subtracted almost 1.5 degrees from the measured 1921 temperature.

CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary

Most of the anomalous warmth in the US during 2012 occurred during colder seasons, and was manifested by mild winter and springtime temperatures.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 13:46:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-15 13:24
2012 Was Not The Hottest Year In The USPosted on February 14, 2013[/back ...

The probability of the temperature records happening over the last 20 years ....if purely by chance and randomness....is one in a million.

Chance and randomness cannot fully explain for it.

Some thing is happening.....

Scientists have good models to account for it
Rats have nothing except the desire to dumb the dumber.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 13:47:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-15 12:48

Excerpts:

Gentlemen, late last year the British Met Office released data showing no statistically significant warming for 16 years.

So let me quote the latest draft report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - the United Nations body that has most ferociously pushed the global warming scare. It notes that "much interest has focused on differences (in global temperatures) in the period since 1998 and an apparent flattening in HadCRUT3 trends". (HadCRUT is one of the temperature measurements showing no real warming.)

MIT's Professor Richard Lindzen, arguably the world's most famous climate scientist, has argued for two years "there has been no warming since 1997 and no statistically significant warming since 1995".

Not surprisingly, the rest of the world seems to have lost Australia's crusading zeal to "stop" a warming that for now seems to have stopped itself. In Australia, we're forced to pay a $23/tonne carbon tax. In Europe, carbon allowances have crashed to below $6. In New Zealand the price has plummeted to just $2. None of this is to say the world did not warm last century and will not resume warming at some stage. The truth is the world over the past 16 years has not warmed as most climate models and warmist scientists predicted.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 13:51:44 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-15 13:47
Excerpts:

I have been a victim of your selective cherry picking

Cut and paste cherry picking ....

Same goes with all your other Heartless Institute stuffs.

All cherry pickings, cut and paste, editing stuffs.

No credibility, no desire to be honest and accountable.

That is what it is all about.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 14:05:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-15 13:47
Excerpts:
  1. Not surprisingly, the rest of the world seems to have lost Australia's crusading zeal to "stop" a warming that for now seems to have stopped itself. In Australia, we're forced to pay a $23/tonne carbon tax. In Europe, carbon allowances have crashed to below $6. In New Zealand the price has plummeted to just $2. None of this is to say the world did not warm last century and will not resume warming at some stage. The truth is the world over the past 16 years has not warmed as most climate models and warmist scientists predicted.
Copy code
The world did warm in the last 16 years.

The average of the 16 years is higher than all previous 16 years period .....

But when data and statistics is not handled by statisticians but by rats in Heartless Institute.....it is called dumb the dumber.... A process to mislead the dumber.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 14:42:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-15 10:01
See....even the mods in this forum think there is some thing in these non sense., written by lobbyis ...
See....even the mods in this forum think there is some thing in these non sense., written by lobbyists and con men out to mislead.

Are you putting words into the Mods' mouths?

Translate ......
你把话进入MODS的嘴吗?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 15:05:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-15 15:06
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-15 14:42
Are you putting words into the Mods' mouths?

Translate ......

Mods are also only lay people with no training in statistics.

When they put their seal of approval ....editor pick.....on such propa gas as this.....

You know they agree with this rat and its sponsors.....mislead by rat sh it , in other words........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.