Author: expatter

Ho Chi Minh: All Men Equal ... !!   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-12 21:39:59 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-2-12 21:03
That just shows that both the North and South were stupid.

I think the main point was that Vietnam should have been able to determine its own destiny and as Roosevelt had stated in WWII, all nations should have the right to determine their own future.

After WWII the French were allowed to take charge of their colony again as if nothing had happened  ........  

Interestingly enough Japan's stated ideals for Asia was 'Asia was for Asians', and after their surrender they helped the Viet-Cong to establish a foothold even though the VC had been anti-Jap guerrilla fighters in the war  .......

These last throws at re-colonization were to lead on to the death of millions in one of the most costly wars on the planet ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-12 21:40:55 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-12 21:15
i dunno much but i can tell you this much...nothin is created equal

Yep ......  !

Never play cards with the US government as they keep an extra hand under the table  ......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 22:10:51 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-12 21:15
i dunno much but i can tell you this much...nothin is created equal

God created people...Sam Colt made them equal~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 22:13:12 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-12 21:40
Yep ......  !

Never play cards with the US government as they keep an extra hand under the table  ...

It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 22:16:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by youknowhat at 2013-2-12 06:17
expatter Post time: 2013-2-12 05:40
Yep ......  !

Never play cards with the US government as they keep an extra hand under the table  ...

back to work this early mornin and still got my cold from the chinese new year (what it has to do with this...nothin)  
*at least north corea had some fun  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 22:20:01 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-2-12 06:13
It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong~!

not jimi hendrix, Are You Experienced but are you  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 23:03:05 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-12 22:16
back to work this early mornin and still got my cold from the chinese new year (what it has to do w ...

North Korea had a long hard fight ............

Not sure if it was fun though  ........   

Hope the cold gets taken away by the water snake  .......   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.