Views: 1637|Replies: 2

"A Chart to Debunk AGW" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-11 15:59:10 |Display all floors
Articles Tagged "A Chart to Debunk AGW"

A "Rough Guide" to "Man Made" Climate Change and TSI
Sunday, December 9th 2012, 1:48 PM EST
Co2sceptic (Site Admin)

With so much data around on how the world is heating up/down I thought I would have a go at using Historical TSI Reconstruction to produce "evidence" of "Man Made" Climate Change that also chages the output of the Sun!

We all know "Man Made" Climate Change is true, but how many of you know that the more there is of it the more it shows up in the Historical records of Total Solar Irradiance!

As you can see in the above chart, It MUST BE TRUE as the TSI lines follow the direction of "Man Made" CO2! All we need to do is spend Trillions more in research to prove "Man Made" CO2 changes the output of the Sun. If we can get grants or loans from Governments we may be able to do something about the output of the Sun next year at COP19, why did I not think about this before COP18:)

Click source for latest TSI Chart, and no, its not the same as my overlay!      Source Link: lasp.colorado.edu/sorce

continue ..........

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 16:12:49 |Display all floors

RE: "A Chart to Debunk AGW"

continue ......

JONATHAN DUHAMEL       CO2 LEVEL A CHART TO DEBUNK AGW

Jonathan DuHamel: AGW Contribution to the "Greenhouse Effect" expressed as a % of Total (Water Vapour INCLUDED)

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Co2sceptic (Site Admin)

...If CO2 is such a powerful greenhouse gas and the major driver of global temperature as alleged, why does it stop rising? According to AGW hypothesis, CO2 should cause temperature to rise which would produce more water vapor (a strong greenhouse gas), and lead to an enhanced or runaway greenhouse effect which would cause even more carbon dioxide to exsolve from the ocean. But something seems to curtail each rise in carbon dioxide. The cited paper suggests that both temperature and atmospheric CO2 content is controlled by sun-driven decadal ocean cycle oscillations.

If there is some influence from human carbon dioxide emissions,it is too small to be detected in the study.

For some additional perspective, I show a table above, constructed by a geologist several years ago, which shows the relative contributions to the greenhouse effect. That estimate concludes that total human contribution is just 0.28%. If that estimate is anywhere near reality, it helps explain why the researchers in the first paper cited above found “changes in atmospheric CO2 are not tracking changes in human emissions.”

Click source to read FULL report from Jonathan DuHamel                                                  

Source Link: tucsoncitizen.com/wryheat

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 23:29:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-11 23:30

Just remember

You are just a rat, a tool

To be used by forces more powerful than you.....

To be used and  then thrown away when your usefulness is over.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.