Author: sansukong

CO2 Has Minimal Impact On Long-Term Climate Change, .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-13 07:52:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-12 19:10
4% of the atmosphere's CO2 is man-made ... I think this is a HUGE amount.

If you drop a lump of sug ...
4% of the atmosphere's CO2 is man-made ... I think this is a HUGE amount.

Is it your nature to lie all the time? Read, if you understand English! Your statement above is wrong!

Incidentally, CO2 is not a pollutant leave alone it is a poison. Your anology is like saying the Chinese athletes winning their gold medals  either though fair competitions or by cheating makes no difference.

Translate .....

你经常说谎吗?你念英语吗?
您的上面的语句是错误的!
二氧化碳是不是污染物,而不是一种毒药。你上面的比喻是这样话说的中国选手共获得奖牌公平竞争,或者以欺骗手段是相同的。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 10:08:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-13 10:09
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-13 07:52
Is it your nature to lie all the time? Read, if you understand English! Your statement above is w ...

and the point is....................

until and unless the table is accepted and verified by experts................it is just some figures in a table format........................

there are no experts here, and no one in this forum knows how reliable is your supposed table.

it is quite elementary, my boy...................

that the intention of author is to mislead lay people.
it is sourced from non scientific papers,

and it is not accepted as peer reviewed scientific paper until it comes from a good reliable source and have been peer reviewed.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 10:10:59 |Display all floors

How do we know more CO2 is causing warming?

here is one web page

skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-co2-enhanced-greenhouse-effect.htm
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 14:05:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-13 07:52
Is it your nature to lie all the time? Read, if you understand English! Your statement above is w ...

On the subject of water vapor

A warmer world will create more water vapor

And more water vapor traps more heat as in green house effect.

So water vapor is a reinforcing factor
But water vapor also acts as cloud cover and is a neutralising factor.
The role of water vapor is very complex.....and good area for research and fine tuning of climate models.

Too complex for you?
You needed some thing simpler like con men and con artists?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 15:34:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-13 15:37
seneca Post time: 2013-2-13 15:10
This is merely the selfishly-interested opinion a selfish so-called "expert" wants a gullible, lay ...

scientists can actually measure to isotopes of CO2 released from fossil fuel burning and from other sources.

scientists can even calculate the amount of energy retained because of human activity from the burning of fossil fuels and turns out to be about one watt per square meter and 93 % of the energy is absorbed in the oceans with 7 % to affect the atmosphere.
and the enrgy retained in the oceans is what causes sea level rise from expansion of water.

the soup in the oceans is also changing very very fast. ....and becoming too acidic ...................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-15 22:30:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-16 11:51

Contrary to what the title says........CO2 is in fact the control knob over earth climate the last 4 billion years.

From molten earth to ice ball earth and back......several times......changing CO2 is the control knob that changed the climate.........the green house effect is the elephant in the room.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.