Author: sansukong

CO2 Has Minimal Impact On Long-Term Climate Change, .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-12 04:45:08 |Display all floors

RE: CO2 Has Minimal Impact On Long-Term Climate Change, ....

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-12 12:00
Past experience suggests Sans Souci will defame and badmouth Professor Muller again.

You mean I had badmouthed Professor Muller like you had badmouthed the Chinese athletes of stealing their gold medals at the London Olympics?  

Just why you can't stop lying?

Translate ........
你的意思是我已唱衰教授穆勒,像你已唱衰中國運動員偷其
在倫敦奧運會上的金牌嗎?
为什么你就不能停止在说谎吗?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 11:44:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-12 04:45
You mean I had badmouthed Professor Muller like you had badmouth the Chinese athletes of stealing t ...

Your personality too ugly, very ugly one la.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 12:36:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-12 03:12
Why would I, dreamer? I am a strong swimmer, you loser!!!

Why would I, dreamer? I am a strong swimmer, you loser!!!

You better be one ....  for the fact that you are swimming in an oxidation pond for your dear life!

Translate  .......
你最好是一个很好的游泳选手....真实的是,你现在对于你的生存在氧化塘游泳的!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 20:05:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-12 19:29
Sans Souci has repeatedly PLEADED IGNORANCE and LACK OF RELEVANT SCHOOLING; it is therefore impossib ...

To waste resources mindlessly and greedily is an immoral thing. We can all agree to that.

But no waste........rats think they got nothing to eat........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 20:25:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-12 20:48
seneca Post time: 2013-2-12 20:10
4% of the atmosphere's CO2 is man-made ... I think this is a HUGE amount.

If you drop a lump of sug ...

good analogy but I don't think it is just 4 % if accounted for all of man's activities and fossil fuel burning, forest burning, aero planes , wars, etc etc.

Just think of the energy used by modern man.

100 years ago, a few horse power per person.
Now thousands of horse power per person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 04:07:12 |Display all floors

The answers are very obvious as shown on the chart above. CO2 due to Man-made is only 0.117% !

Translate  .......

答案是很明顯的如上圖所示。由於人為的 CO2 是只有 0.117%!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 04:45:03 |Display all floors

Related Article:

The 'Great Global Warming-Climate Change Disappearance' .
100% of climate scientists now agree that global warming has robustly stalled- the IPCC's gold-standard UK HadCRUT global temperature dataset confirms what skeptical scientists have long publicly discussed

There no longer is any serious debate of the non-existence of dangerous, accelerating global warming from human CO2 emissions - literally, from all current climate empirical evidence, it does not exist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.