Author: sansukong

CO2 Has Minimal Impact On Long-Term Climate Change, .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-11 17:16:20 |Display all floors

RE: CO2 Has Minimal Impact On Long-Term Climate Change, ....

seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 17:47
Who believes that people's ecocidalactivities only contribute "4% of the CO2" in the atmnosphere?

H ...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 17:33:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 18:08
Bob Tisdale, a polemicist and populist.

Nothing honorable.

Before you throw insults at others, why don't you put yourself in front of a mirror to discover: a Liar, a hypocrite, a snake-oil salesman, a coward and a fate professor!
Translate  .......

你扔侮辱別人之前,你為什麼不登自己著鏡子發現: 一個騙子、 偽君子、 蛇油推銷員、 懦夫和假教授 !

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 18:02:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-10 21:49
And who financed such Ratty stuffs?
Surely not Lakota people............

You jackass! The People of Lakota have no quarrel with you. Leave them alone, you swine!!!
Translate .......

你这个愚蠢的公驴!拉科塔人没有跟你吵架。你没有必要侮辱他们,你猪!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 21:41:02 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-11 18:02
You jackass! The People of Lakota have no quarrel with you. Leave them alone, you swine!!!
Transl ...

The people of Lakota will skin you alive if they know a rat like you uses their name to decorate your smelly stuffs.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 21:50:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-11 17:16

All these pseudo  tables done by any con man and lobbyists......it fits  in rat world.

Go get an expert to vet it......there are no experts here.

There is also the concept of carbon cycles , of reinforcing factors.....higher temperatures forcing higher water vapor.

Misleading rats is easy....

Go try to mislead the scientists in Harvard......

Shameless, egoistic rats......

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 21:52:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-11 21:53
expatter Post time: 2013-2-11 16:45
Seneca, in an academic discussion the first port of call for credibility is to acknowledge the dat ...

Academic your foot.

Your foot is academic, but your instinct is as good as a Rat......

You your self say there are no experts here, which I agree......so, what is the intention of all these ratty stuffs if not to force feed on non experts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 22:10:10 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-11 16:45
Seneca, in an academic discussion the first port of call for credibility is to acknowledge the dat ...

Instead of visiting so many available mainstream web sites dedicated to this subject .....at least learn some basics.........

What does all these rats do?

They straight away subscribe to all the deniers web sites and swallow every lie and every sensationalism

Who got time for you?

Who got time to cure you?

Go and learn stuffs your self.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.