Author: sansukong

CO2 Has Minimal Impact On Long-Term Climate Change, .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-11 00:10:46 |Display all floors
Actually the whole idea of rats and eggs is silly.

There are no experts here....

And you can't jump from novice to expert without passing school., without passing go,

Worse than that....without desire to learn the basics......want to be experts?    Where got like that one la?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 02:14:51 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

Climate Disruption is Really Bank Account Disruption

The predicted cost of just lowering the Earth’s temperature one lousy degree makes Obama’s proposed 2010 budget of $3.63 trillion look rather miserly. So how much is it? Well according to this article at World Net Daily it will cost only a ‘mere’ $700 trillion to lower the Earth’s temperature by one degree. No that’s not a misprint it’s $700,000,000,000,000 dollars. See why I call it real CO2 Insanity? That’s 7 times the world’s gross production, or we don’t even make enough money to pay for it.
Take the IPCC’s worst high temperature projection of 6.4 degrees centigrade and you have a ‘paltry’ $4,480 trillion dollars. Mind you, we don’t even have the $700 trillion for 1 degree, yet the warmers, in a fit of CO2 Insanity, keep trying to screw us taxpayers out of every penny they can by promoting preposterous claims, use of scare-tactics and plain old brainwashing. Even the EPA has problems with it, though with what goes on with them these days, this is the last thing I’d ever expect to hear.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 09:53:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-11 02:14
Excerpt:

Whose bank account ? Debit or credit?

The whole ratty nonsense is because rats and rat sponsors want more credits in bank accounts.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 09:54:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-11 02:14
Excerpt:

Rat is on mission of scientific  inquiry or just rat sh.itting?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-11 16:45:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-11 16:03
Sans highlighted the sensationalist and unproven opinion of the author who opined (and note: his c ...

Seneca, in an academic discussion the first port of call for credibility is to acknowledge the data and ideas which are true. Then to highlight where the discussion is wrong by showing that the AUTHOR has erred or conjured a different meaning to the facts at hand. That is to say the AUTHOR is the target of the discussion and by showing that same person to be misguided and incorrect it academically trashes the point of the person citing that information.

From an academic standpoint Sans has every right to use that material as a point of discussion without rancor as he did not posit those ideas or even text in the first place. A different scenario where the poster would be suspect is when and if they construed a different meaning than the AUTHOR himself and made their own personal summation not directly supported by the cited material.

I can see that the AUTHOR has speculated and from again from an academic point of view it would need to be shown that this speculation cannot stand in the discussion and can be shown as incorrect and unless you can show that the AUTHOR has deliberately mislead and manipulated the ideas then the idea of trashing the AUTHOR also does not stand.

There are millions of unknown people who write theses every year and each one has little to zero credibility and that matters not as the textual context is the object and its validity and not the author. From these works people can gain a first degree, a Master's degree or even a PHD.

From what I see from the text in the OP the data may well be true, but I am at a loss how the AUTHOR arrives at his figures as he speculates the cost involved of solving the whole problem and then asks the question why so much money should be gathered to address such a minute part of the overall issue. I do not personally feel that he is wrong in asking that question unless the answer is very real and powerful in such a way as to make his question negligible.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 16:47:37 |Display all floors

RE: CO2 Has Minimal Impact On Long-Term Climate Change, ....

seneca Post time: 2013-2-11 15:12
Previously, it was "CO2 has nothing to do with climate change",

Related Article:

A Chart to Debunk AGW  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 16:59:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-11 16:12
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 17:57
It is next to impossible to quantify the impact of man-made CO2 on the climate, hence it is impossib ...

Anything published in this format and not carried in regular mainstream media is untrustworthy.

You are such a pitiful joker cum liar!  

Translate .......

你是这样一个可怜的小丑暨骗子!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.