Author: macanese

THE REAL INVASION OF AFRICA IS NOT NEWS .......By John Pilger - 2013.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-9 02:09:19 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-8 12:53
Insulting people because their beliefs differ from yours speaks little of you as a person. Just lik ...

I know of what I speak, and it is not insulting to comment on the lack of intellect from an animal like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:10:31 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-8 12:56
I will show you later, on phone atm.

Oh! on one of those phone calls that never ends are we??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:14:14 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-8 20:03
You have to remember that there are conspiracy theories on both sides of the spectrum and most are ...

I notice you never mention proof~!  AKA documentation.  To you it comes down
to ridiculing anything and everything that exposes the crimes of your tribe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:26:07 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-8 21:03
... Maybe he hasn't noticed, but what most of the Arab protesters say they want are the very fre ...

More of your undocumented upside down opinions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:30:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 00:02
The name "frogs" is somewhat condescending and reminds history buffs such as yours truly of how th ...

Bosseut!

L'Angleterre, ah, la perfide Angleterre, que le rempart de ses mers rendait inaccessible aux Romains, la foi du Sauveur y est abordée.

England, ah, faithless England, which was rendered inaccessible to the Romans by rampart of her seas, the faith of the Saviour spread even there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 11:41:43 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-2-9 02:26
More of your undocumented upside down opinions.

Okay let me get this straight. Do you actually think the West is invading Africa to prevent China getting resources, even though China is currently getting huge resources out of Iraq and Afghanistan even when there are Western soldiers on the ground? This makes no logical sense.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 12:21:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-2-9 12:30
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-9 11:41
Okay let me get this straight. Do you actually think the West is invading Africa to prevent China  ...

The west is invading to gain control over as much resources as possible. They just want to get control before China has a chance to deal for the same resources.  If China gets involved in bidding for the same resources it will cost the west much
more to acquire them.

The west sees it is much cheaper to just get in and steal as much as possible, by installing a crooked dictator and making
him and the local ruling criminals filthy rich instead of buying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.