Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-9 03:34:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-9 03:35

Expatting

Vain, snob,
Seeking popularity in this forum.

That is why even Rat also can la......good enough la for expatting.

Seneca is the direct opposite.

Certainly not here to win popularity contest. But to say what he wants to say.

And got good instinct of good vs bad

He knows Rat is bad.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 03:46:29 |Display all floors

US Election 2012 is a pivotal election

So important that science won
Common sense won

And that Rat and Rat sponsors lost.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 08:49:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-9 08:49
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 00:50
Notice how you abuse me  .......  !?

Is there no end to your stupidity  .......  !??
When will an MVM such as yourself ever step up to the plate and try to be one  ........   ?

You hit the nail right on the head with your above statement. As far as I am concerned and convinced, the MVM award is only as good as the person it is awarded to! As for seneca, it is like what the Chinese proverb would describe it as: Sticking a stalk of fresh flower onto a heap of  cow dung!
Translate ........

你上面的语句是正确的。
MVM 奖只有一样好被授予向该人。

中国有句谚语说:一朵鲜花插在牛粪上!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 09:15:17 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 00:20
If you cannot stick to the topic you become as bad as those who rail against you  ........

How ca ...
How can I support your honest endevours when you work against yourself  ........

Support what is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH! If I am to be penalised for demanding the TRUTH, then, equally, the 1.3 billion Chinese in China should also be stopped for demanding the TRUTH from Japan about the truth on the"Rape of Nanjing"
Translate  ........

支持什么是真理,但道理而已!如果我要求真理受到惩罚,那么,同样 1.3亿中国人在中国也应被停止为要求苛刻的来自日本的“南京大屠杀”的真相
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-9 09:34:30 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-9 09:15
Support what is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH! If I am to be penalised for demanding the TR ...

When they attack you personally and you bite back personally then you lose the 'high-ground' .......

That is their tactic and the mods cannot take your side  .........

Yours is a good topic and unless you enjoy the abuse then you should see your way through it and let the morons make themselves look stupid  ........

That is up to you and I am just trying to help a little  .........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 09:38:14 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 00:25
Please help Sansukong follow his message and not change this to include charges against seneca whi ...

Please help Sansukong follow his message and not change this to include charges against seneca which go back as far as 2004  .........

TIME itself is not a relative factor for what that is known as the TRUTH nor what that are known as LIES!!!
Translate ...........

时间本身并不是一个要素的相对的真理。

同样,时间也没有一个相对因素的谎言!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-9 09:55:00 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-9 09:38
TIME itself is not a relative factor for what that is known as the TRUTH nor what that are kno ...

I could respect that in a thread about seneca ...........

But I had believed your article to be about climate change  .........

My mistake I think and please accept my apologies .....

And I will interfere no further  .............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.