Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-9 01:50:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 01:46
I would much prefer to keep private confrontations out of such threads and conduct them, perhaps,  ...

Notice how you abuse me  .......  !?

Is there no end to your stupidity  .......  !??

I have also written to the others in this thread except for the 'lost imbecile' .........

When will an MVM such as yourself ever step up to the plate and try to be one  ........   ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:00:31 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 01:19
Yep ..........  !

Here we go again  ........  !

there is only one thing worse than a rat.

a rat breeder.

one rat, one expatting thing and a public forum , it becomes a rat breeder.

no wonder scientists scratch their heads and still dont know how things got this messy......................................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:05:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-9 02:06
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 01:19
Yep ..........  !

Here we go again  ........  !

right

you are right, there is no expert here.

but there is a rat here...........................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-9 02:06:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 02:01
You will always get "imbecilic" replies from me to your provocations. You are placing your bets on ...

But  ......

I am not the one who is turning out abusive rhetoric in this thread  .........

You need to ask who is and why  .........  !?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:08:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 02:01
You will always get "imbecilic" replies from me to your provocations. You are placing your bets on ...

personal snobbishness and vindictiveness..............................well chosen adjectives for the expatting thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:10:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-9 02:11
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 02:06
But  ......

did you say abusive rhetoric?

how about abusive rats?

we need more abusive rhetoric, not less........................ whenever we see Rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 02:22:25 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 02:06
But  ......

honestly.

you are such a snob and a vindictive one.

that is why you cannot see the Rat is not on a mission of scientific inquiry.

the Ratty is just doing his Ratty stuffs.

too bad this forum got a Rat. Very bad luck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.