Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-7 19:11:46 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-7 13:30
Sansukong,

snaakey has no shame. That's why he stated that he's married to a Chinese, yet publicly ...

snaakey has no shame. That's why he stated that he's married to a Chinese, yet publicly insult his own wife. What could be lower?

Just continue to post the enlightening articles and don't take those under-educated pipsqueak seriously.

I shall not be deterred .   
{:soso_e182:}   {:soso_e183:}
Translate .............

我不会被阻止
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 10:36:25 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 11:38:29 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-8 10:36
Related Article:
The sun, not man, controls the climate

And so the rat discovers today that the sun controls the climate........wow......hugh evolutionary leap for a rat.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 11:40:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-8 10:22
By your own account as per your screenshot shown below, your wife would not mind you referring to ...

Communiqué to Foxy Sans Souci:

The Lakota people would skin you alive if they knew you were adorning your lousy posts with a quote attributed to one of them.

Well say.

Seneca is not the first to say it.

I told you this a long long time ago.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-9 01:19:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-7 17:31
Hey you balding, fat, oestrogen-deficient ugly hag,

I have NEVER badmouthed Chinese women.

Yep ..........  !

Here we go again  ........  !

If you really disagree with the thread then why not ignore it  .........  ??

You and all the 'eggheads' in the world disagree on climate change  ........

Even the polarity of the earth and changes in the sun can affect this  ........

There is empirical evidence that Yellowstone Park or a meteor or other will finish us all before man kills the planet  ........

There is no 'expert' here but rather just opinion ....  !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-9 01:20:50 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-7 10:18
Indeed, why does the Chinese Authority allow an enemy like you who bad-mouths China and the Chines ...

If you cannot stick to the topic you become as bad as those who rail against you  ........

How can I support your honest endevours when you work against yourself  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 01:25:27 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-7 14:30
Sansukong,

snaakey has no shame. That's why he stated that he's married to a Chinese, yet publicly ...

Please help Sansukong follow his message and not change this to include charges against seneca which go back as far as 2004  .........

This Sansukong thread will degenerate into another desert of barren ideas and someone will get a ban  .........

And maybe not the obvious person  .........

Climate change is a good and very large topic  .........

Seneca's less than sophisticated remarks are not  .........   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.