Author: sansukong

The History Of The American Economy, Debt And Inflation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-4 12:22:44 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-4 06:13
US Debt Crisis - Perfectly Explained

Sansukong

You are in Malaysia, not even American.....
Why you so Republican?

As for financial crisis and defaults
No matter how you look at it
The next crisis will come out of China.

They all take turns.
Europe and America have had theirs and are coming out of it.

That leaves China to be the one most likely to face a financial crisis.

Like i say before,
If China government expenditures far far exceed tax collected, you would not know, i would not know.
If all the China banks are stuffed with rubbish, we would not know.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 12:27:28 |Display all floors
The reason why Xhongnanhai has control over so much US$ is because China is an export economy and there is a trade surplus and positive investment flows. It has nothing to do with taxes and expenditures.

The money dont even belong to Zhongnanhai. It belongs to the investors, foreign investors., mainly.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 12:34:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-4 12:08
The system is set up such that,
Uncle Sam prints money, inflation is exported to China.

You have to ask yourself,......why these Republicans are like that,
What do they really want?

What they really really want is for American cost of doing business to go down to China levels. That will be nirvana for them and their sponsors.

That is why so much focus on so  called crisis.....there even self generate the crisis like the debt ceiling, the sequestration, .......all are self generated crisis.

No external factors generated those crisis.
No creditors generated those crisis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 10:04:58 |Display all floors

RE: The History Of The American Economy, Debt And Inflation

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-5 18:08

The US Debt: Just Wait Until Interest Rates Return To Normal! We're Screwed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F-cki8tWbS8

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 10:56:44 |Display all floors
Why would they want to increase interest rates just to screw themselves?

What about China?

YOu think China is honky Tonk,  every thing nice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 11:03:10 |Display all floors
if so much government debt, why would they raise interest rates?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 11:04:45 |Display all floors
rat better take care of China.

because America dont require rats.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.