Views: 2796|Replies: 2

I still have difficulites in watch "desperate housewives" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-3 15:18:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gentle at 2013-2-3 15:19

I still have difficulites in watch "desperate housewives" of season 8 ,after so many years efforts.

Can you watch english movie, can you watch english teleplays?
can you hear what they say?

I think watching english live news is easier than watching english teleplay/movie

what do you think of that? and may you share your ways or experience of  hearing?

thanks  a lot.  

I am an English fan  and interested in it which makes me study hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-3 17:48:54 |Display all floors
Don't confuse English with American English. You might find British made period dramas like Downton Abbey easier to understand. Even I have problems understanding some American dialogue owing to over use of slang and poor diction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-3 22:37:50 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-2-3 17:48
Don't confuse English with American English. You might find British made period dramas like Downton  ...

I just hope to watch tv and listen to the radio  in using my English. normally, these medias have relativly formal english. I very care about my english level... for for many years, I have studied it...   
I am an English fan  and interested in it which makes me study hard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.