Author: spiderman006

Ban on Spring Festival firecrackers for air?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-4 01:32:45 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2013-2-3 19:04
One man one fire cracker,is it??

one firecracker per man/woman/child = over a billion firecrackers =  tons of toxic particles

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 01:57:41 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-2-4 01:32
one firecracker per man/woman/child = over a billion firecrackers =  tons of toxic particles

How about toy torpedos?

What I missed was launching rocket fireworks during new year.
You could also do something about the Number of people that includes
"every man/woman/child".
Austrians could offer consultation there.

As for sound pollution,
firecrackers are a marginal difference against normal volume of chinese people.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 02:16:55 |Display all floors
....Austrians could offer consultation there.

I'm assuming you are suggesting a Hitler-style genocide program?   That would truly conflict with human rights concerns for Chinese people, no?  Unless the concern about  Chinese government's 'mistreatment of their own people' isn't genuine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 05:11:55 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-2-4 02:16
I'm assuming you are suggesting a Hitler-style genocide program?   That would truly conflict with ...

I am yet just at the stage there of checking options for viability, not discussing legality.
Nor am I a law professional.
There are options though.
As human rights concern, as obvious, human.
One thing would be to discuss the definition of the term human.
Afaik, the gouvernment of signapore argued that human rights is all a nice idea,
but as such did not include chinese people.

Another approach aside from the way you are seeing, could also at the same time target some of china's demographic problems.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 05:33:34 |Display all floors
sometimes I dreamed about going back to my childhood when fireworks were the only things I will buy with my luck money. The joy could be so simple. Sometimes I smelled the burning smell of the black powder, and the life and images flooded me. Now, the air is polluted, my children will never feel how I felt. It is a shame that we have to let go of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 05:36:29 |Display all floors
GryffindorBoy Post time: 2013-2-4 05:33
sometimes I dreamed about going back to my childhood when fireworks were the only things I will buy  ...

If it gives you some comfort knowing:
The skies here are as blue,
and the streams as clear,
as the blue and white on the flag of the Free State of Bavaria!
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 06:17:19 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-2-4 05:36
If it gives you some comfort knowing:
The skies here are as blue,
and the streams as clear,

Staring at your avatar for a few seconds, I almost got my nose down on the keyboard...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.