Author: dusty1

Japanese whaling boat told to move away from Macquarie Island   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-2 21:04:28 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-2 09:56
Their ally potentially involved in a war over the islands which the U.S returned to Japan in the 70 ...

They gave things to Japan that was not theirs to give, I agree that military action is not good but just for once I wish that the US would keep its nose out of things that do not directly concern them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 07:48:40 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-2-1 19:33
Maybe you are missing the point I was trying to make, Chinese are also yellow but this did not cha ...

Afghan is white?
are u ok?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-4 09:02:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by futsanglung at 2013-2-4 09:05
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-4 07:48
Afghan is white?
are u ok?

I am fine, and you?
Many Afghans have pale skin and some are light brown but many of their skin tones are no darker than many American or European people ( and that is not including those who sit under sun lamps).Here is a pic of an Afghan lady and child, they look white to me

White Afghans

White Afghans

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 09:59:12 |Display all floors
Whaling boat...Japan....Why don't we just open the Japanese eyes and shoot on their face?

I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-2-5 18:19:06 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-2-2 05:08
The burning issue of deaths in custody - Aboriginal
people die 5 times the rate of Apartheid Sout ...

you as usual have no idea what you are talking about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-5 22:02:41 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-1 20:32
What do you expect the U.S to better do regarding the East China sea?

US needs to worry about it's own waters and stop meddling in other peoples waters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 08:56:46 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-2-5 22:02

China is meddling in Japanese waters to some and Japan is meddling in Chinese waters. The U.S has merely prevented China using force to take the islands which are under Japanese administration. The U.S has been neutral on the dispute so both sides can sort it out peacefully.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.