Author: dusty1

Japanese whaling boat told to move away from Macquarie Island   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-2 05:29:49 |Display all floors
WHY some other folks always have somethin to criticize how the asians should eat or shouldnt eat (i sez fungu you, *wigga)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e135:}

*a white person makes himself look *kokoo=stupid
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-2 08:59:15 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-2-1 20:56
As usual among friends, Australia complains the americans keep the peace, and the Japanese get the ...

Americans keep the peace? I thought that they had started a lot of wars in the last 25 years.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-2 09:07:45 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-2-1 20:32
What do you expect the U.S to better do regarding the East China sea?

Keep out of things that are nothing to do with them, however the self serving US will always try to change everything to suit themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 09:08:20 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2013-2-1 21:07
Good on Australia. Whaling is a vile practice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 09:56:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2013-2-2 09:57
futsanglung Post time: 2013-2-2 09:07
Keep out of things that are nothing to do with them, however the self serving US will always try t ...

Their ally potentially involved in a war over the islands which the U.S returned to Japan in the 70's. I think it has a lot affecting the U.S and the interests of the whole region. Just leaving two nations by themselves rapidly escalate nationalist rhetoric and sending military is not the best way to do things.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 10:23:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 21:00:16 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-2-2 10:23
I meant to say keep the peace amongst their own ilk, hardly would the americans want to upset the  ...

I thought that any food was popular in the US!

Didn't Vera Lynn sing about eating whale in the second world war? How does it go? Whale meat again, don't know where don't know when.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.