Views: 1613|Replies: 0

高尔夫的高手们帮忙吧! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-20 14:01:18 |Display all floors
May Article

This month I will put focus on the method I teach for better scoring. It may seem radical at first, but after a few shorts it will feel very natural and comfortable.

1.        Change your set up!
The main thing I stress is that a chip shot, pitch shot or isn’t fundamentally different from full that. On a chip, most average players take a pitching wedge and line up “open”, with the ball back in the stance. They then make a steep, chopping swing.
I teach players to set up square and more narrow, with the ball toward the front of the stance and more weight on the front foot. I also teach a technique that will make players feel confident playing a wide variety of shot from 56 or 60 degrees wedge.

2.        Path is everything.
Many players try to bring the club back along the target time, with an all arm move. Instead, I let the club head travel on its nature plane, on a curve around my body. I rotate my forearms, fold my right elbow and make a very small pivot.
Having this lower body movement is more nature and fluid. The forearm rotation is going to feel extreme, when you first try it but you will be amazed at the efficiency of your effort.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.