Author: dusty1

US paper says it's victim of China hackers   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-3 20:32:42 |Display all floors
The real victims are the Chinese contacts of the journalists that helped in the stories exposing CPC corruption. This was why the Chinese government hacked the journalists computers to find their Chinese contacts. They are already probably being worked over in some black prison.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-3 20:38:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-2-4 04:03:07 |Display all floors
The last three posts are worthy of only the cheapest pulp fiction and it's obvious these brainwashed
idiots are thirsting for more of the same type 'literature' they were brought up on.
None of this fiction has a thread of truth but they are only doing their jobs as internet mercenaries.
None of these last three posters has ever been to China. They are just working in concert with
the western propaganda machine that blames China for every shortcoming of their own nations.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-4 05:24:13 |Display all floors
China couldn't pretend to be some other country it is not, and the West is a constant hypocrite. Truth will remain unknown because there are too many lies and it has gone with time. But motives never lie. At last when history reveals itself, it is when it does not matter any more.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-27 17:37:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-2-4 04:03
The last three posts are worthy of only the cheapest pulp fiction and it's obvious these brainwashed ...

The story of your life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-27 17:49:49 |Display all floors
I believe the story......

Hacking is easier and more wide spread than people think.

It is also likely that NYTimes and CIA hacks into China too.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.