Author: Transhumanist..

Australian Multiculturalism as a Lesson for China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-12 18:58:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-12-12 13:01
Where should the Aboriginals go if they had to follow the example set by the White Aussies?

Suyre ...

Return

Why should the Koori return to Africa ? They took over Australia without bloodshed,adapted to it's varied conditions and survived as a culture far longer than anyone else.The environment was relatively unscathed under their stewardship and they could theoretically have continued for another 100,000 years.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 19:10:16 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-12-12 06:46
So exactly how would you discern which people had "indigenous genes" ? This would require genetic  ...

Point of no return

Mankind has almost certainly passed the point of no return.We are close to the cliff of extinction and are moving rapidly in it's direction.This is not the fault of the Wiradjuri and the Pitjantjatjara but is the fault of the Chosen,the Spaniards,the Portuguese,the Dutch,the English and the French.The materialism and greed and cruelty of these groups has led us down the blood soaked path to unsustainable consumerism and militarism.The next major solar flare could well result in 440 nuclear meltdowns,mass starvation and the end of what we euphemistically call civilisation.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 19:16:37 |Display all floors
Mardi Gras

Is the extinguishing of the world's oldest culture and so many unique species justified by the gay Mardi Gras ? By Qantas with it's almost all male cabin crews ? Pardon me while I puke.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 18:29:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-12-12 13:01
Where should the Aboriginals go if they had to follow the example set by the White Aussies?

Suyre ...

They DO NOT need to go anywhere.   ALLAUstralia belongs to them.

Let me educate you a bit about the real world regarding the Land of the Fair Dinkum.

Indigenous Australians lived there for at least 40,000 years before they were colonised by Great Britain in 1770 and today represent about 2.5% of Australia's 24 million people.   With the loss of its American colonies in 1783, the British Government sent a fleet of ships, under the command of Captain Arthur Phillip, to establish a new penal colony in New South Wales.

Why would the Australian PM vow to sweat blood to secure constitutional recognition for indigenous people!?

The ANSWER is:  Australia's Constitution does  NOT  recognise Aboriginal people as the nation's first people.  WOW.
Australia's constitution does not  EVEN  mention Indigenous people of Australia.

What do YOU think?     Would it be fair to call it racial discrimination if there ever was any. Generations of discrimination and disadvantage have left them with poor health and low levels of education and employment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 19:19:47 |Display all floors
Transhumanist.. Post time: 2013-1-29 13:15
This will be my last post ever.  I don't have the time to be a pro-China activist, unless China want ...

Hardly your last post...you are the same ghost that haunts this place with a new avatar and new threads about racism etc...Your writing style is so similar in all your posts that I know which new ghost is you everytime...Hi copernicus.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 19:20:44 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-12-11 18:57
I can just feel the joy of indigenous people when they read articles on how their invaders are suffe ...

Haha Ironic, right?
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-15 12:06:04 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-12-12 21:26
You are easily confused.

Only Confucius makes me confused.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.